• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

K. Nights

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to provide measurements for the Take the Moment shirt in M and/or L? Trying to order online but I wanna be sure. Lululemon customer service didn't have this info

crsin

Reaction score
Would love to see pics of the joggers on or hear opinions on them if anyone picked them up.

itsPronouncedSteven

Reaction score
Would love to see pics of the joggers on or hear opinions on them if anyone picked them up.
My roommate and I both picked up a pair today. They're made of the same material as the button shirts, very stretchy and breathable. Cut-wise they're pretty tapered and slightly cropped (depending on height). I'll see if I can take a pic tomorrow.

Would anyone be willing to provide measurements for the Take the Moment shirt in M and/or L? Trying to order online but I wanna be sure. Lululemon customer service didn't have this info
I just measured my Longsleeve in a M, approx measurements:
Shoulder: ~17"
Chest (pit to pit-ish): ~21"
Sleeve from shoulder: ~25.5"
Center Back: ~28"

Last edited:

hennree

Reaction score
Going to the lulu store in London shortly; this will actually be the first time I've ever been able to see a RG collection in store

mcfly26

Reaction score
Going to the lulu store in London shortly; this will actually be the first time I've ever been able to see a RG collection in store
London based here as well, sure they will carry it?

hennree

Reaction score
London based here as well, sure they will carry it?
Yep they had the whole collection apart from one or two pieces in the Regent Street store

I loved everything I tried - got some shorts and pants and will be buying the yellow jacket thing for sure

emprah

Reaction score
Long sleeve in red dust just came in, absolutely happy about the fit and quality.

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got home and tried my stuff on. I’m returning the joggers and getting the bigger size.
I ordered an L, I’m usually an L / 34 / 50 in pants and these are just too snug in the top, and too slim overall. I don’t really know how to say it without sounding weird but basically there is no room for your junk. I know they’re training pants but sizing up they will still be pretty slim.

The long sleeve button up is good in an xl, but sizing up still might be better. Still a fairly slim fit but it’s OK. Will try and get better photos later but at this point I’m not convinced on either piece.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No it’s not embarrassing I didn’t mean it like that. This what I meant by not being able to say it without being weird. It’s the combination of the lowish rise and form fitting cut in a very stretchy fabric just hugs a little snug.
I ordered the xl already so hopefully they are better.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.