• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So how has this watch aged for those that own it? Is it functional? @LA Guy did you buy it?

Will it look ridiculous on my 6" wrist?

no_gallery_817_20170922105520_618682_1024x1024.jpeg

Last edited:

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So how has this watch aged for those that own it? Is it functional? @LA Guy did you buy it?

Watch is absolutely beautiful in person. Actually selling mine (unworn) if you’re interested.

highcatcher91

Reaction score
Went to the store - in addition to the pants they have the black dhaka hoodie and the long sleeve photographer shirt in a red/pink hue.

@Mojo1990 yeah I’m not sure tbh but I’m pretty sure I remember being told that the shirt sleeves weren’t in the line sheet, so maybe they were a Japan only or store-exclusive for Nubian.

https://swords-smith.com/collections/designer-robert-geller

Sword Smith put up Nyala pants and according to IG there’s more in store so hopefully online soon

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sweet. Curious what that’s like. They also had the track shoes right? They’re modeled with the pants online.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watch is fantastic. It will look large but not ridiculous...I regularly wear another Geller-walked model (their MTG) on my wrist which is only slightly bigger. It's mostly black and matte, which makes it wear much smaller than its size suggests. The pops of color are gorgeous.

@Darkside if I wasn't so obsessed with G-shock squares at the moment I'd be buying that off of you.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I have a 7.1" wrist (+/-.1" depending on what I've worked out) and it looks like that on me, but honestly, it looks like any G Shock - oversized and super chunky. The matte black makes it wear a bit smaller, but it's never going to wear small.

It does look super cool. On a 6" wrist, it will definitely look big, but not necessarily in a bad way.

itsPronouncedSteven

Reaction score
RG x Lulu is live

I wanna try out the jacket and the longsleeve, but gonna see if I can check the stuff out in person. Passed by the lululemon in santana row yesterday and it was cool seeing the RG promo play on the huge screen in-store!

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My local Lulu doesn’t have it and I’m gonna in Greenville for work this week and they don’t have it either.

emprah

Reaction score
Did anyone pick up or know the sizing on the long sleeve?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just ordered my regular sizes, I've never owned Lulu or even tried it before though.

upload_2019-5-6_11-4-36.png

highcatcher91

Reaction score
Yea, they had the track shoes too. The shirt and hoodie were quite nice, though I like the grey version of the shirt better (and the non-existent red version of the hoodie smh). Definitely seems like you want to size down even if you prefer the oversized look.

Sweet. Curious what that’s like. They also had the track shoes right? They’re modeled with the pants online.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lulu stuff looks small and with a cold wash and low dry it will shrink a little IMO. I’d size up one.

Is lulu stuff really functional for the gym, like doing pull ups and presses?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads