• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

itsPronouncedSteven

Reaction score
If you had told me I'd be excited to look at lululemon stuff in 2019 I would have laughed in your face haha

I'm really liking the outerwear, especially the coat in the last look. Also really like the watercolor-esque prints on the pants. Are the pants lulu?

boozwah

Reaction score
TheRealReal product shots are terrible.

Anyone have the Alexander jacket? Worth picking up for about $200?

RG Alexander.jpg

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TheRealReal product shots are terrible.

Anyone have the Alexander jacket? Worth picking up for about $200?

View attachment 1125201

I have the coat and I would say yeah, definitely. I've never seen the jacket in my size unfortunately

I believe the jacket was a collab with Com2ons Code, and I think @kubrick555 might have had it

kubrick555

Reaction score
I have the coat and I would say yeah, definitely. I've never seen the jacket in my size unfortunately

I believe the jacket was a collab with Com2ons Code, and I think @kubrick555 might have had it

I had it and sold it. Looks like the guy I sold it to is reselling (and using my pictures haha).

Yeah, it was a collab. It's not super heavy - pretty light weight. I liked it well enough, but didn't wear it enough to justify keeping it. I think I sold it for around that price so he's likely breaking even.

boozwah

Reaction score
I had it and sold it. Looks like the guy I sold it to is reselling (and using my pictures haha).

Yeah, it was a collab. It's not super heavy - pretty light weight. I liked it well enough, but didn't wear it enough to justify keeping it. I think I sold it for around that price so he's likely breaking even.

Ha classic. Thanks. Yeah that kind sounds like what I am looking for being in LA.

hennree

Reaction score
One of my friends shared these with me yesterday;

Bobby G is now a meme in the climbing world

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else watching the All-Star 3 point contest? They planned to someone wearing something with a lot of moon graphics, 90% sure it was Geller from this season

I’ve also been drinking heavily so I dunno

boozwah

Reaction score
Is anyone else watching the All-Star 3 point contest? They planned to someone wearing something with a lot of moon graphics, 90% sure it was Geller from this season

I’ve also been drinking heavily so I dunno

Ha yeah I saw that. Pretty sure that was D'Angelo Russell and it looked like he was wearing this coat

_ALE0018.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I realize this is a long shot but has anybody seen some BNWT Richard pants in a 50? My pair is starting to look really ratty. I'd love that blue/indigo pair that NMWA had (SS16 I think?).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics