• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

zhouyu

Reaction score
Was on vacation last month... had the hotel do my laundry... last yr's cropped flight pants... they washed it in probably the hottest ******* water possible or some **** and tumble dried on Super High AND ******* tried ironing it...

Copped this season's cropped pants... figured the sizing would have been the same as last years.... but alas... it wasnt the case...

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Honestly, not sure I want to be walking around with a Warsaw t-shirt, given the notorious Warsaw concentration camp...

while that's true its also the largest city + capital of Poland and known for a lot more than what happened in ww2...

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like mine a lot, I've found many ways to wear it. You should size down one from your normal geller outerwear size though
6922030540_fd4f21a55a_c.jpg

Last edited:

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thats what size I bought and I usually wear a 50. It's still a little big in the shoulders and sleeves too but I make it work. I would have tried on the 46 but they didn't have it in store
great price though, someone should pick that up

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads