• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the dark brown CP side sips from Common today. I have the sand suede ones from last year and love them so I was stoked to see these in this makeup. Can’t believe they were only like $200. I like the pebble grain, kind of unexpected.

View attachment 903216

I actually just got those in as well...I thought they felt and looked super cheap in person...put them back in the mail today. I had the suede and thought those were a lot better. To each their own I guess.

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The definitely aren’t like Vass or John Lobb or anything, and I would have been disappointed at full price; but with the sale these weren’t much more than a pair of Steve Maddens and I think the design is one of the best side zips out there.

crsin

Reaction score
I picked up a black pair in the Common sale. Agreed I wouldn't be thrilled at retail, but great for the price.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had some PMs about the differences between the photographer shirt and night shirt, but I never posted it here because it was a very hard thing to photograph in a way that was actually helpful.

But just in case it helps anybody:
A2281F59-F1D2-4C76-A4EA-6424D8531FEB.jpeg
A8EA5F4D-36AE-4E41-8F16-AB11E764E5D3.jpeg
D3C4CE17-BD5F-4E4F-A0B8-CFD47DFEA3B7.jpeg
A4B8391E-5979-4AE4-9726-7E98DC41A5D8.jpeg

Both are size 52 (my normal size)
Pink is the photographer
Navy is the night shirt

Basically, the photographer shirt is wider and shorter in the body with a slight drop shoulder
The night shirt is a pronounced drop shoulder with a drop tail hem, slightly cropped front and slimmer through the body

zhouyu

Reaction score
Think I wanted the night shirt more than the photographer shirt...

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hello everyone I'm going to be listing a couple geller things on grailed tonight that I don't really wear anymore, but hit me up here if you're interested:

-teal/green photographer shirt in leopard, sz 50
-mauve/black short sleeve shirt, size 48
-brown boucle hoodie, size m

ChronBong

Reaction score
does anyone have the tank pants? if so i would like to see fit pics...it's certainly an interesting piece but man, its expensive so i gotta see some fit pics before i actually buy.

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ive got a ss11 cadet bomber size 44 id be willing to part with, figured id mention here first. Charcoal. PM me.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No worries dude; I ended up getting that B3 which I'm hoping will work out for me

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anybody tried the Thomas wide leg pants?
I want to give them a try but seeing the hem at like 11” has me hesitant.
Geller pants are usually aggressively tapered so most of my pants are in the 7-7.5” range. I have plenty of straight legged to slightly wide pants in the 8-9” range too but nothing over 9”.
If anybody got them or has tried them I’d liked to hear what you thought. It looks like it’s a clean break or maybe even slightly cropped so that would help with wide hem too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads