• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

mementomoriarty

Reaction score
Do I really need a 6th Geller jacket?
rg_thomasbomber_1024x1024.jpg

:drool:

artvandelay12

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information or know anyone selling the RGxCP size 10 Derbys with the velcro strap that comes across. Missed out on them and trying to track them down now.

IMG_9681.jpg

mementomoriarty

Reaction score
x-post from waywt. Just with the mention of people selling their lace cuff coats made me want to appreciate mine. Bought off the model who posted in this thread a couple of years back. I still love this coat even with it's frustrating long laces that I haven't trimmed.
yMMPus1.jpg

Geller / Dries / Uniqlo / Guidi / Werkstatt Munchen

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the white "skinny jeans" Barney's has on sale right now? I'm wondering how the waist fits, as well as the thighs. thanks.

mementomoriarty

Reaction score
I tried that it on and regretted not buying that piece earlier in the season, so I bought it on sale. Just waiting for it to arrive...!
How did you size it? Ssense went up a size but everyone else seems to be wearing it TTS.

keanswon

Reaction score
Save up some coins...

We are doing a little RG archival sale. Robby was generous and kind enough to donate ~10 pieces (nothing too old) as part of a Grailed feature, along with Siki Im, Patrik Ervell, and Tim Coppens. Aiming to go live December 15-20.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Grailed only though?
Is this going to be like the archive stuff that went to The Real Real ~2 years ago?

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x-post from waywt. Just with the mention of people selling their lace cuff coats made me want to appreciate mine. Bought off the model who posted in this thread a couple of years back. I still love this coat even with it's frustrating long laces that I haven't trimmed.

coat looks good

Save up some coins...

We are doing a little RG archival sale. Robby was generous and kind enough to donate ~10 pieces (nothing too old) as part of a Grailed feature, along with Siki Im, Patrik Ervell, and Tim Coppens. Aiming to go live December 15-20.

thanks for the heads up

baklanyc

Reaction score
How did you size it? Ssense went up a size but everyone else seems to be wearing it TTS.
I stayed TTS—when I tried it on the first time, it was already pretty oversized, which is the look I wanted. I have the brushed wool jacket which has a similar collar which is why I chose one over the other initially, but I really liked the baggy blouson of this one.

lukelev07

Reaction score
Does anyone have the black richard jacket from this season that they can provide fit pictures for? Im thinking of picking it up from the totokaelo sale, just want to know how it fits compared to past seasons?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads