• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lucky. Didn't feel like paying 120 for a 44. feeling a little regret.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where could you even get a 44 for $120?? I'da been all over it if I knew.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^Same question

Is the Cotton/Linen light enough for S/S?

And is it slim fit? Figuring I maybe able to fit into a size46 and usually wear S/M

FWIW I ordered the 48 fishnet tank

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the shorts are in this? Spring 2011

00140m.jpg

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Field shorts, as seen here
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/robert_geller/field_shorts/34640

PM'd

^Same question
Is the Cotton/Linen light enough for S/S?
And is it slim fit? Figuring I maybe able to fit into a size46 and usually wear S/M
FWIW I ordered the 48 fishnet tank

You might be good with the 46, I found that I didn't really fill out the shoulders on a 44 so they did weird things when I bent my arms and stuff. I think raglan shoulders made of stiff cotton/linen was a an odd choice to begin with but I would probably buy the black one if I hadn't already overspent this season

Last edited:

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI those shorts fit more balloon like than in the images. Had em in black n have em in green. They are coo

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't mean to shill, but I'm selling one of those two-toned sweatshirts in a 50 at what I think is a pretty low price. Wanna size down a bit, so I'd like to move this one for cheap to help fund the purchase of a 48. Price is pretty firm, but I'm open to reasonable offers since I'd like to grab a 48 while they're still out there.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you really like it FWIW?

The two-toned works or not?

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I ordered one as well, and I thought it was really nice, really liked the weight of it, and the two-tone looked awesome...but of course it was too big, would have needed a 44.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Do you really like it FWIW?
The two-toned works or not?

I didn't care much for it when I saw it on the runway, but both iterations really grew on me. The color scheme on this one just sounds like it couldn't possibly be appealing, but I think it looks great with the majority of the pants I own. It's not just lip service on my part when I talk about getting a size down. Truthfully, this one looks fine, since it's intended to fit over-sized and if there are no takers, I'll end up wearing it come fall.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads