Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by pickpackpockpuck, Jan 1, 2012.

1. flowcharts

flowcharts Senior member

aw... Anyone have affordable natural/beige narrow belt recommendations in the meantime?

2. lukelev07

lukelev07 Member

I've been looking for some discounted CP x Geller Chelseas in Sand and have not been able to find any. Anyone have suggestions where to look?

3. conceptual 4est

conceptual 4est The Classic Gentleman is Back

We've got a single pair left in 45

4. Darkside

Darkside Senior member

Threw on the Casper souvenir jacket for a quick fit check. I hesitate to call this a bomber because of how lengthy and slouchy it is. I'm 6'0 and this is a 52. Any thoughts? It also has this particular flare near the bottom left, but hopefully that will settle out with more wear. The fabric is incredibly soft; I wonder if it will stretch out over time.

IMG_3339.JPG

5. K. Nights

K. Nights Senior member

GvA looks really good, especially that mustard color. The story behind the name is interesting. I actually seem to recall a mainline Geller tee from one season that said "Death" on the front and "Venice" on the back. I wonder if the inspiration was the same.

In keeping with the theme of GvA, it would be cool if he decided to use some older models in future runway shows as well.

6. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

That and all of AW11
    Probably the AW15 Gustav knits and whatever else

7. lespaul1959

lespaul1959 Member

Dying for a pair of richard pants in sz 50, if anyone knows where to cop/has a pair they want to part with

8. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

I just got my casper in 50, would you want to trade? its too short on my arms and length.
    If anyone else has a 52 they would want to pass along LMK! Love this jacket.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017 at 1:25 PM

9. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

Could yall provide some feedback on the fit of the casper? Feels a little short in arms and pulls slightly when I raise my arms but after looking at pics I feel like it could work. I usually go looser on my fits.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. lukelev07

lukelev07 Member

This is how mine fits, and fwiw I did buy a larger size to try on, but it was too long in the body and started billowing out on the sides. I think for the way this bomber fits, a bit on the smaller side is fine with me.

11. Drama Club

Drama Club New Member

Just saw Geller for spring 18 and it's looking great. I'd say it's my favorite collection in a couple years. Also, all of the Gustav is awesome in person. The fits and the pricing is great. It's all very wearable and will style great with Geller as well as other lines/looks.

12. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

One stockist we don't really talk about too much in here is Drama Club. They have Geller for really cheap now. I've talked to their customer service before and they're awesome, really helpful and responsive

13. WBaker

WBaker Senior member

@Timbaland Agreed! I saw their upcoming Geller FW buy and they picked some really unique stuff