1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by pickpackpockpuck, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Yexu5y

Yexu5y Well-Known Member

anyone have this season's striped long sleeve in size medium or small that they're willing to sell?
    I got the large, really liked it but it's too big

2. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

If you get stuck with it I think my gray s/s shrank a bit when I washed/dried it @Yexu5y

Got a bit o'
    SS15 frames
    SS12
    AW10
    Seconds
    AW11 belt
    SS11
    AW16 boots 20170422_221236.jpg

wurlwyde, hennree, 13k and 4 others like this.
  3. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

4. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Really great fit! The glasses look wonderful as well

5. Yexu5y

Yexu5y Well-Known Member

O nice, it is a 100% rayon after all, how much did it shrink ? a whole size?

6. highcatcher91

highcatcher91 Well-Known Member

Anyone seen a ss16 garment dyed hooded bomber around? been looking for one for months

7. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Idk I wear everything pretty loose anyway, so I mostly noticed it in the length

8. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Does anyone know if the "skinny fit" jeans on Barneys are the Type 1 or the Type 2 style? Damn you barneys with your descriptions.

9. CityHunter

CityHunter Senior member

If they are using the notation from the inside tag, then Type 1. Unless they are eyeballing it, then it could be anything. I don't know how Barney's rolls. I realized that this was a useless reply after the first sentence, but already started typing so I'm going to finish my thought. Sorry.

10. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Based on measurements they look like type 1 to me but I could be wrong.

PSA: I don't know wtf knyew is doing but they put their entire Geller stock on sale for 50% off with code. The strap bball highs sold out.

They have the type 1 jeans in 3 colors, denim shirt, etc. I was thinking about getting the Paul tee but decided not to as I heard it's on the thick side and I live somewhere warm. I'm saving up for the floral cupro shirt instead.

11. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Rant: I wish Geller was more consistent with sizing or explicitly stated a fit for his pieces. I stopped buying his graphic tees because they run small.

I didn't buy the chest print tee because it looked big and ended up buying it at end of season and it is gigantic, I doubt I'll ever wear it.

The sizing on his jeans is the same, I now see what OccultaVexillum was talking about. I have the black and off white type 3 in 32 and the off white are much tighter while the black fit me perfectly. Hopefully the off white stretch out. I want to get the 5 year fades but am not sure if I need a 32 or 34

12. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Yeah I was pretty bummed I missed the high tops at KNYEW (if anybody got some 44's and you're not gonna keep them I'll buy them off you). They did this last season too, priced everything well below retail and put it on heavy discount very early on. I think they just want to build their in-house brand.

13. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Thanks for the responses guys. I received confirmation from Barney's that they are Type 1 so that matches the "skinny" description on the site. I was hoping for Type 2 as all other vendors who have Type 2 5-Yr seem to be out in my size. Ah well.