• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Zassiliss

Reaction score
Whoever here was asking about the James varsity--I'd highly recommend picking it up. It's a bit boxy, but not over-sized, and the multi-tier ribbing is a really cool touch. I think there's still a 50 at Mevyn in black, as I picked up the 52 today.

Zassiliss

Reaction score
Yep--I've got broad shoulders so I tried the Sebastian in a 50 but returned it--so the 52 hits my shoulders fine then it's a slightly boxy fit with slim arms. I was also a bit iffed by the fact that it had both zips and buttons, but the placket means that you really never see both.

Maybe Notre's got the green left in the 52? I saw it in-store today.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah I really liked the khaki but only Notre seemed to get it. Actually Ssense did too I think. There's still a few spots with a black 52 though.

Last edited:

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's some names for pieces I was interested in

Daniel Zippered Coat
Raphael Flight Pant

Massimo Bomber
Robert Pant

Embroidered August Coat (non embroidered version elsewhere in the show)

Textured DB Blazer

Giorgio Coat
Stone Print Tee
Raphael Flight Pants again

Garment Dyed Cape lol
Zipper-Pocket Sweatpant

Sean Jacket (another piece named for a member here)
Garment Dyed Vest

Garment Dyed Bomber
Sean Pant

Vincent Cadet Pant
Cupro Zipper Shirt

modawolf

Reaction score
Really want that sean jacket like yesterday. Sad it's a f/w piece.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in FW16 preorders for bombers (all styles, all colorways), please thumb this post so we can gauge

Last edited:

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
Has anyone dipped their toe in to SS16 yet? Was considering this trench...

If NMWA are going to do FW16 preorders then I'm putting a freeze on all my spending. Don't want to miss out :)

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm waiting for more shorts. There was the dock shorts and another pair that also had a top with the same name. They were a looser, longer for kind of like the old boxer shorts. Anyway, I remember I was hoping people picked that up for this season. There was a bunch of dope relaxed, flowy stuff for this season and the blue bomber was really great from all of those NMWA photos that Kyle and Artishard posted

edit:
These shorts, and I'm pretty sure this is the matching shirt underneath the top (rolled up sleeves) iirc it was just a loose, oversized tee, maybe dolman sleeves?

I'd also wear this whole fit sans hat.

[/SPOILER

I also want another onesie since I had to sell my AW one (alternatively if anybody has a 52 onesie from this AW they want to sell, PM me).

Last edited:

JSAN

Reaction score

Anyone interested in FW16 preorders for bombers (all styles, all colorways), please thumb this post so we can gauge

So you're saying the previous season bombers can be replicated? Or just the styles/colorways of the new season.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So you're saying the previous season bombers can be replicated? Or just the styles/colorways of the new season.

I'm just talking about the FW16 season bombers. We will be putting together our order for the store this week so we will open up pre-orders for bombers so we don't end up in the same situation as this FW15 season when people couldn't find the bombers they wanted in their size. It will only be up for two or three days.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads