• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it is hot as hell in austalia all year, i hope my fw ones are not too hot man

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like Arnold said the ones you got from NMWA is the black/blue ones from SS15. It is pretty light weight and not too warm.

mementomoriarty

Reaction score
If anyone feels like watching some backstage and runway shots/videos of FW16 you can add le21eme on snapchat. He is live reporting everything. So far really liking what I am seeing
biggrin.gif

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score

New bomber?

I need this shirt and jacket yesterday.

I'm thinking all the straps are influenced by Dries SS15.

modawolf

Reaction score
May be old news to some, but those red jackets are super tempting. #sleptOnBrickBomberGang

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
@LA Guy will SF Geller sample sale ever happen again? Pre-order?

Kills me to think some of these colors won't make it to any stores.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@LA Guy will SF Geller sample sale ever happen again? Pre-order?

Kills me to think some of these colors won't make it to any stores.
Possibly. We still have some deadstock in our warehouse.

We may do some sample sales with other designers as well. Preorders, at least from Styleforum directly, are unlikely to happen. However, some of our affiliate vendors will be. I think that No Man will have a preorder.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So good.

Highlights for me:

wool (?) all-in-one

This coat and collarless blazer. PRAYING the blazer is made in a big size (somebody set up a pre-order PLEASE, can I do that? I'll go to ny and facilitate it if there's a way)

I'm also curious about this jacket/poncho. Are there multiple ways to wear it? It looks there's the no "sleeves".

Overall just amazing colour palette as usual. Great individual pieces but what's better is the full looks.
Btw who does the styling for Geller? Does he do it himself?

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The collarless blazer is furry, I would guess it's still called Jerome

The stylist is yujitakenaka on IG

baklanyc

Reaction score
Better pics on NowFashion - not so dark so you can see the details on the blacks:
http://nowfashion.com/robert-geller-menswear-fall-winter-2016-new-york-18093

So good.

I'm also curious about this jacket/poncho. Are there multiple ways to wear it? It looks there's the no "sleeves".

No sleeves, it's a classic tailored cape, double breasted, and the collar zips off and I actually like it without the collar even better. It mimics the other outerwear with round collars. There are also buttons underneath the arm slits where I think youc an button back the opening on the cape like in his old coats.

Overall just amazing colour palette as usual. Great individual pieces but what's better is the full looks.
Btw who does the styling for Geller? Does he do it himself?

Geller does, but he also works with a Japanese stylist with whom he's worked for years.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads