1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by pickpackpockpuck, Jan 1, 2012.

1. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

@malcb33 no i got 50's, 52's probably would work too but 50 was the "right" size.

2. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

Was Maas & Stacks the only retailer to pick up the leaf print photographer shirt?

3. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Knyew has a code for 30% off already marked down stuff which adds up to insane prices on Geller if you're a 48 or 50. Well below wholesale prices on a lot of stuff. I'm so confused

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. jeradjames

jeradjames Active Member

Yeah I got the long plaid for $96 crazy; wish I could have snagged the Raphael

5. OccultaVexillum

That's crazy but makes me worried they won't keep Geller around.
    Somebody needs to grab the Daniel Trench. Measurements look big but every shop that has it styled it TTS and it looks perfect, except Toto which sized up on their model and it still looks dope, so I don't think sizing down would work out or I'd have already bought it.
    TBH Geller seems a little bit above the rest of Knyew's line up in terms of pricing so maybe it just didn't fit?
    I bought a bunch of stuff from them this season though because even their "retail" prices were significantly lower than everybody else.
    I got the Lucas for about $290 (their retail)
    Grey side zips at $420 (15% of Knyews list price)
    Grey Richards at $170 (I think this was 50% off)
    Daniel pants at $240 (15% off Knyews list price)
    And I would have bought a few more things if they had 52's, debating the textured hoody right now at that price even though I had little interest in them before.

6. OccultaVexillum

For anybody that missed the Pink Plaid shirt - size 46-50 for $212 at The Celect.

7. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

waking up on thanksgiving and nothing to do but lounge around and play with the kids in geller, we killin it fam

cutoff hoodie
    dipdye
    richard pants
    surface tee (no vis)

[​IMG]

8 people like this.
  8. kubrick555

kubrick555 Senior member

How you like the daniels? they seemed a little out there to me with the giant zips and no back pockets.

9. OccultaVexillum

I haven't got them yet, ordered them last Friday but every time I order from Knyew it's taken about 10 days to the east coast. I figured they were worth a shot at 15% off. I'm curious how the zip at the side of waists works/what it's for.
    The more I looked at them though it seemed like a pair of cropped pants with a regular rise would be good. All ny other cropped Geller pants are pretty high waisted.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  10. msg

msg Senior member

Who needs the Sales alert thread when you've got @OccultaVexillum with deals

Ordered the pink plaid from M&S - code givethanks for 25% Geller, limited to certain brands

11. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

If anyone got the Richard pants in 48 from knew and they don't work out lmk. Damn was away today with family stuff and missed this

@wurlwyde did you get the 43 Geller balls from unknwn? If they don't work out lmk.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  12. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

That's my size, but I didn't. I didn't pick up a pair, I just shared the deal. Good luck.

1 person likes this.
  13. mcfly26

mcfly26 Senior member

Would like to know your opinion guys. I don't know how but a toothpaste left a stain on my 'purple' engineer pants, which is 100% cotton. Tried hand washing without success and really made worse with a stain remover (always used to work). Now you can see a bit how it is kind of faded, has piled idk. Now I'm not sure how to proceed; if it was an old piece I wouldn't mind at all, but since I have just bought it and wore once it's bothering me more than should.

[​IMG]

I'm thinking of dyeing it all in black, but not sure it will work either. The fabric is apparently more delicate than it seems, says to only dry clean or hand wash. Also, if works will definitely loose this cool lining/contrast the engineer has right?

Should I first try dry cleaning (considering I can still get it closer to what it was)? Also, has anyone ever used the washing machine/ tumble dried/ hotter temperatures with this model (in case of dyeing)?

Is dyeing kind of safe in terms of at least getting a jet black? I heard about a cold dyeing process but I'm a complete newbie.

Hope I'm not bothering, just would love some feedback.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  14. kubrick555

kubrick555 Senior member

Find a dark purple pen or something and just fill it in a bit so that it's not noticeable? I know that sounds ghetto, but I did that with one of my geller tshirts and have been wearing it for years since. You just can't wash it anymore though...

15. blacktoku

blacktoku Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got cp chelseas in from east dane

5 people like this.
  16. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Mcfly- get creative with some sort of leather patch or something you can sew on to cover the stain. It will look like a designer detail. Or stitch some similar fabric all the way around the leg.

17. pl0nky

pl0nky Senior member

cp boots looking good!

18. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

19. OccultaVexillum