• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guys, guys, guys, really, guys.
Have any of you seen the overlong flannel shirt around? I've only found them at Nomad and Forward and both are out of my size. I've sent a gang of emails to various retailers and none have shown up. If anybody has seen them around anywhere please let me know. Maybe there's geller stockists I don't know about it.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nah, Ssense said they are no longer carrying mainline Geller. And Maas & Stacks didn't order the long shirt, and Machus no longer carry Geller. Those seem like the most logical places for the long shirt.
Barney's, Corner, East Dane, Assembly, Odin and RSVP havn't gotten back to me yet.
Tried a special order through Forward but haven't heard anything yet, and emailed the Geller showroom or something through the dude that is a member here and runs the intern Instagram.
It seems crazy that only 2 stores ordered the shirt and they are both sold out already. There had to be more than 5-10 long shirts in a 52 produced.
Am I missing any major stockists?

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well, it does look like ssense is carrying mainline at least for this season. I think the past they slowly add more throughout the day, so I don't think it's just these 4 items for the 1st/2nd deliveries.

aaaand it looks like forward has item a few items from the 2nd delivery

Last edited:

variegate

Reaction score
Machus can no longer carry Geller?
Did they break a rule or something?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No, they can. They just don't any more. The email said something like "We no longer stock Geller, there are too many good brands at better price points" but Machus is predominately **** now. Only like 2-3 good brands left over there now.

Iwmmm

Reaction score
damn, ssense was the spot for geller, especially end of season sale geller. sad to see they are only endorsing seconds.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn, ssense was the spot for geller, especially end of season sale geller. sad to see they are only eretailndorsing seconds.
This probably contributes to their decisions. Support the designers that you like by buying at least a few things at retail. That's the way they keep on getting stocked.

jibak

Reaction score
After multiple seasons of coppin at retail then only to find out all of them could be had for a fraction of retail theres really no sense in helping the retailers continue to stock geller. The fact that the more interesting pieces are all acquired secondhand from jp doesnt help either... Too bad this wont persuade the price points to come down but instead may jeopardize the existence of a brand =T

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OK, so maybe my best bet to find the long shirt is Japan or something, but I don't know how likely it is for them to have multiple 52's.
What are some of the better Japanese retailers (or anywhere outside N America for that matter), the stockists link on the Geller site is down.
Thanks

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OK, so maybe my best bet to find the long shirt is Japan or something, but I don't know how likely it is for them to have multiple 52's.
What are some of the better Japanese retailers (or anywhere outside N America for that matter), the stockists link on the Geller site is down.
Thanks

Japanese stores don't really go above 48, nor have I seen the long shirt anywhere

kubrick555

Reaction score
It's funny how the thread is discussing how everything geller is still around come sale season and an item that sold out at retail at the same time.

Items like the dip dye, zip blazer, bombers, long shirt, flight pants do sell at retail or close to. Obv. some iterations sell quicker than others.

Was in Machus the other day, shame they didn't have success with the brand.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ssense added a few more items, including the navy richard pants. I like the color a lot. The only thing about the richard pants are that the front pockets are almost unusable. So shallow things are bound to fall out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics