• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

shootspeed

Reaction score

Also, since I didn't want to start a post because this is really stupid but pertains to Geller, I'll tack this on: I had a dream last night where I met Robert Geller and he confided in me that he wanted to start a Chipotle franchise in Fontana (a boonie-ass area in Southern California near Riverside). He kept hinting that he wanted me as a partner at this new franchise but never said it, so I challenged him to beer pong to solidify my partnership but then he put a glob of honey in my hand and said, "this is your ticket to my runway show."

LOL.. Fontana.. my mom used to work at a clinic there. boonie-ass indeed.

Zassiliss

Reaction score
After buying one of Geller's Cossack hoodies used I'm starting to really dig into the rest of his stuff--it does always seem like his cuts look better on slimmer, taller dudes though.

mcfly26

Reaction score
I just waited, I ordered something last ss from nomad and the same thing happened. it took 3 days the first time and 5 this time. but if it doesn't come in a weeks time (7 days) then i would definitely contact somebody. or since you were out of town, yer **** may have gotten jacked :(

edit: @cityhunter, **** your dreams are intense
definitely. nomad opened a case with canada post but god knows how or when this is gonna end. just wish they refunded me and then looked for a claim, but its basically my word imn question right... sad.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:devil: will offer at cost if I decide not to keep. Thanks @Iwmmm

Last edited:

Iwmmm

Reaction score
for sure man. unfortunately i would have scooped them but they were a size too small
angry.gif

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

for sure man. unfortunately i would have scooped them but they were a size too small :angry:

Might be too small for me too. I'm at the border. :embar:

Reaction score
What size were they? From my exp the skinnies even a size up will fit big and fit too small knee down. Disclosure I don't skip leg day

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads