• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
size 44 peter coat marked down to $237 on forward.
wow.gif

10% coupon floating around too

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

size 44 peter coat marked down to $237 on forward.  :wow:

10% coupon floating around too

Damn...I missed the contrast sleeve shirt tho...

Got my Conrad hat today. At first I was like oh god what have I done

But it's growing on me

Got a green Metropolis tee and an SS12 hidden placket shirt I always wanted too.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^oh

yeah i think i wouldve bought it regardless. it has an overall nice shape and the fabric looks comfy

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the problem is actually my glasses. Fortunately I got some RG Marcellos that I think pair with the hat rather nicely. Guess I'll have to get a prescription put in them now
I was kind of waffling on them, and undecided if I should make them sunglasses or not but I think this convinced me that I want to wear them every day as my regular glasses

It'll help when my hair grows back on the sides a bit too, I think, it's all shaved right now

Last edited:

arnoldpettibone

Reaction score
it's the singular most complimented accessory/clothing I've owned. yeah you gotta crush the top down a bit, the totokaelo model rocks it well. it's a great piece

Zipster1

Reaction score
anyone know where can i see a larger collection of eyewear for RG? lol

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's really dope. I had reservations when I got it but it's one of my favorite things to wear right now. The pics dont do it much justice. I almost never wear it zipped up or with the buttons done all the way up.

Worn open, the collar falls really nice and the brass button detail is a nice visual touch. It feels tailored up top and the arms are slim but then it opens up through the body and drapes really well. The material is light and sort of hugs you, the pocket placements are nice for your hands too. It's a classic geller play on hard and soft.

I can see why a lot of stores got the item even at its high retail price point, it really shines in person.

Last edited:

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's really dope. I had reservations when I got it but it's one of my favorite things to wear right now. The pics dont do it much justice. I almost never wear it zipped up or with the buttons done all the way up.

Worn open, the collar falls really nice and the brass button detail is a nice visual touch. It feels tailored up top and the arms are slim but then it opens up through the body and drapes really well. The material is light and sort of hugs you, the pocket placements are nice for your hands too. It's a classic geller play on hard and soft.

I can see why a lot of stores got the item even at its high retail price point, it really shines in person.

Nice! How's the sizing? I don't think I've ever tried on Geller. 44 too small for a 36 chest?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads