• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Dang...I don't follow the brand close enough to really know what any of these pieces are so I can't email ahead of time. Guess I'll have to wait til pictures go up.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Daaaang. I'd do bad stuff for a pair of the cumberbund trousers in 44

kubrick555

Reaction score
Damn, a lot of things I'd be interested in. Emailed you, Fok. Most of it depends on the sizing, as I'd need a 46 in any of the tops.

What size are the CPs?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So, I just heard from Robert. He is not in the country right now, but he'll give me marching orders re pricing when he gets back, on Monday. I've gotten all of your emails, and I'm going to start matching pictures with items after tomorrow, when I have family obligations. I think that the most fair way to do things is to give the people who emailed first the first right of refusal, but it won't be that much time. I do plan to put everything up in the store, but obviously, if there are specific things that people want to buy without my having to do that extra work, I'm happy to have to not have to put things up. The prices will obviously be the same, and they will be good.

One thing that I can do is to check sizes. Most of these are true samples, but it seems to me that some of the stuff runs smaller than I've seen from past years. Put it this way, most of the time, I pick up a 48, and I'm like "Oh, I could probably wear that." But some pieces, I was like "No way, unless I want to look like a plump sausage, will I fit into that.

I'll post on this thread, so please be sure to follow.

Cheers,

Fok.

sridhar3

Reaction score
Wow, what a haul! I'd kill for that charcoal Metropolis shirt. Hope it's a 48.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a haul! I'd kill for that charcoal Metropolis shirt. Hope it's a 48.
It is, I think. Will double check tomorrow or Saturday. Once I get pricing info from Robert, I'll start going up the list of emails sent to [email protected]. Stuff will also go up on the store, but that always takes longer since there are a lot more steps involved.

Last edited:

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would love that metropolis tee on the off chance it's a 52. i emailed them a few times never heard back figured the size run didn't make it that high

Last edited:

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, that sand storm sweater is awesome....but I think it'd be redundant with the one I already have, pictured right before it

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sent an email to [email protected] (as instructed in the post) - are those emails still being considered?
Yes, I'll do them in order.

@kubrick555 , I'll consider yours by timestamp, but read the instructions, man! There are different emails for different things (that may go to different people, though I have access to nearly all of them directly).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads