1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by pickpackpockpuck, Jan 1, 2012.

1. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

I didn't wanna tell you this publicly, because I'm sure you're a nice guy, but that jacket isn't flattering at all on you. You should definitely sell it.

3 people like this.
  2. saywordsahn

saywordsahn Well-Known Member

Yeah that was me! So glad the weather was cool enough for a jacket. Bangin set too!

3. variegate

variegate Senior member

East Dane stuff fit a size smaller than expected.
    Doh.

Hopefully it stretches out a bit.

4. zhouyu

zhouyu Senior member

which stuff? tee/tank? or sweatshirts/sweatpants?

5. K. Nights

K. Nights Senior member

Yeah I got one of the long seconds tanks and it's pretty tight

6. variegate

variegate Senior member

Tanks.
    Typically Seconds stretches a bit, so they end up fitting even looser, but the last season was TTS and didnt stretch.
    S/S14 is a size tighter and may not stretch.

I would exchange except the blue in XL is sold out!

Might just return em.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  7. Azurewrath

Azurewrath Active Member

[​IMG]

thanks to you guys, bought the pants from ssense while they had its final sale going on (I had already bought the blazer beforehand) and couldn't be more happier. Wearing both blazer+pants is so comfy and perfect.

14 people like this.
  8. variegate

variegate Senior member

Kinda bummed I missed out on the matching purple-brown matching pants om YJP cuz they look dope together.

9. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

no need to spoiler tag that man, looks great. hopefully i can replicate that with the aw14 richard blazer pant combo [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. jwalterweather

jwalterweather Senior member

Azure that looks great. Wish I didn't sleep on the brown richard blazer at M&S. If anyone wants to let one go in a 48 or 50 let me know.

I got a seconds sweatshirt from East Dane. I like it, but it does fit a little slimmer than SS11 dip-dye I have (48 dip-dye compared to M seconds).

1 person likes this.
  11. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

WTF. So the shipping department at East Dane doesn't know how to pack. They shipped the 2 tees I ordered in a box that is filled with 90% tissue paper. Instead of wrapping the tees in the paper so that the tees are in the middle of the box protected, they jammed the box with the tissue paper and put the tees in so it is on the outside.

I opened the box from the side without the stamp as that should be the top and cut through 1 of the tees. Be careful when opening your boxes.

12. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

I called their customer service and they were great and are letting me return it hassle free

13. variegate

variegate Senior member

When you open Gellerz, never cut deep.
    :cry:

1 person likes this.
  14. ntn1779

ntn1779 Senior member

^ had the same problem but thankfully only cut through to the plastic wrapping.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  15. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

Much smaller than the barneys 2nds, especially in the sleeves. The difference in fits on XL is drastic.
    When my east dane package arrived it was open and a shirt missing, didnt even look like it was ever sealed. UPS guy came by later and handed me a loose shirt.:dozingoff:

16. zhouyu

zhouyu Senior member

17. Francks

Francks Senior member

Anyone has tried this one? What do you think ? I'm looking for a simple grey sweatshirt with a darker tone.
    Never handled any "seconds" line products.
    [​IMG]

18. Feji

Feji Senior member

Similar sweatshirt jersey fabric as mainline dipdye. Fits slim so size up if you want looser fit.

19. Francks

Francks Senior member

Thanks Feji.
    -What about the length? The measurement provided seems off compared to how it looks on the model

- What about the weight, is it the same as winter models?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  20. xdarrellx

xdarrellx Well-Known Member

Thanks. Picked up the grey stripe shirt and a pair of glasses. Was going to get the bomber instead of the shirt and glasses but I didn't think yellow would get enough wear and I'm still trying to find a Khaki in 48. Would have bought the Khaki flight pants as well but they sold out in 46 by the time I checked.

Also just made another expensive impulse buy on the zipper monks at Nomad for US$250 shipped. Not sure they're gonna work out but jumped on them once I saw the extra 10% code (EXTRA10).

Another recent purchase was the fade crewneck sweater in small after exchanging the medium at Barneys. Fits me much better sized down and I'm pretty happy with it for the final sale price.

Kind of wish I had picked up the Richard pants...