• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

monkeydoodle

Reaction score
How does the manfred sweater fit?
I own a dip-dye sweater in 46 and its fitted, but still enough room to put on a tshirt and stuff underneath.
Would a 46 be good for the manfred or should I size down to 44? I'm usually a 17.5 S2S and 19-20 P2P.

Thanks!

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How does the manfred sweater fit?
I own a dip-dye sweater in 46 and its fitted, but still enough room to put on a tshirt and stuff underneath.
Would a 46 be good for the manfred or should I size down to 44? I'm usually a 17.5 S2S and 19-20 P2P.
Thanks!

the manfred fits pretty tts, my 46 is just over 19 p2p

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bwahahahaha

Reaction score
TTS. I'm a true 44 and the 44 fits me perfectly, would definitely be too large if I sized up. But based on measurements you'll need a 46.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I went TTS on the Manfred L/S and it's on point.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Almost February? What are you people drinking up there in Canadia? :happy:

I'd imagine **** should be hitting stores any day now, last two years Blackbird got their first shipments in early February.

Last edited:

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both Bird and Aloha Rag told me they would be getting Geller spring stock soon, but that isn't very specific. Maybe if you call and tell them why you're wondering they'll nail down a date for you.

I decided to pick up the Andreas pants in olive off Myhabit. I was waffling on them (fabric and cut looked nice but back pockets were kinda bugging me), but free shipping and returns makes it tough to pass up. Got the last pair in 46.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Both Bird and Aloha Rag told me they would be getting Geller spring stock soon, but that isn't very specific. Maybe if you call and tell them why you're wondering they'll nail down a date for you.
I decided to pick up the Andreas pants in olive off Myhabit. I was waffling on them (fabric and cut looked nice but back pockets were kinda bugging me), but free shipping and returns makes it tough to pass up. Got the last pair in 46.

I got the black ones a while ago, the lower half of the leg looks like **** on me but the top half is good enough that I will keep them and taper them at some point.
They pick up animal hair like a ***** though

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I tried them in Assembly and ran into a similar issue. They do fit a bit higher in the waist when compared to the denim too.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked them up because they don't look super skinny through the legs. With the Geller denim I've tried it looks like my calves are shrink-wrapped while the top fits well. Hopefully these will be just right. I also have no pants in that color, so it'll be nice to change things up a little.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads