• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, no doesn't look like it, stock number only shows up for size 43...was about to make a really irresponsible purchase

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide if I want the officer boots.. Can't find any fit pics for height and don't want to dent my guidi savings.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fok, let me know if you decide to sell the navy highs you're planning on keeping.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fok, let me know if you decide to sell the navy highs you're planning on keeping.

I don't have any navy highs. I have a pair of the greys. The only navy highs were sold in the first minute! Crazy.

kubrick555

Reaction score
Oh man, so much goodness out there. I copped the double monk suede in a 43 (think it was a 43, I checked out super fast and the order didn't say after).

Realllllly tempted by the combat boots, BUT I already own the ones with the spats and another pair of Nice Collective ones. Combat boots aren't really something you need three of.

Also tempted by the chelseas in suede or distressed gray....but I already own them in black, so yeah.

Not sure how i feel about those derby shoes. Anybody taking a chance on them?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fok, how big of a difference in color is there between the black and dark grey suede chelseas?

Side by side, you can definitely tell, but I had a hard time without the descriptions on the box when I looked at them solo.

Oh man, so much goodness out there. I copped the double monk suede in a 43 (think it was a 43, I checked out super fast and the order didn't say after).

Realllllly tempted by the combat boots, BUT I already own the ones with the spats and another pair of Nice Collective ones. Combat boots aren't really something you need three of.

Also tempted by the chelseas in suede or distressed gray....but I already own them in black, so yeah.

Not sure how i feel about those derby shoes. Anybody taking a chance on them?

Re. the Derbies. I tried on a pair. They are really comfortable, and oddly cool, in the way chunky Raf derbies are cool. I think that they would go with some slim or really oversized pants. I personally like the combo ones, but the black leather are probably easier to pull off. I priced them so that people might want to take a chance.

Last edited:

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can we safely say Geller footwear sizing runs similar to CP?

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Side by side, you can definitely tell, but I had a hard time without the descriptions on the box when I looked at them solo.

Re. the Derbies. I tried on a pair. They are really comfortable, and oddly cool, in the way chunky Raf derbies are cool. I think that they would go with some slim or really oversized pants. I personally like the combo ones, but the black leather are probably easier to pull off. I priced them so that people might want to take a chance.

Thanks Fok, decided to go with the black suede

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Can we safely say Geller footwear sizing runs similar to CP?

lol. I assume that this is a joke, but I think that that 's a pretty safe assumption (since pretty much everything is a collaboration with Common Projects). The GATs are a little smaller though.

hoodyear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was hoping for the black chelseas but I don't mind settling for the dark greys. Want so much more; we'll see what's left when I get paid next week.

The GATs are a steal.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads