1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by pickpackpockpuck, Jan 1, 2012.

1. JChance

JChance Senior member

If those Wool Lounge Pant Bordeaux doesnt work out for whoever kopped them, PM me.

2. variegate

variegate Senior member

This makes me velly hoppy.

My epicly long plaid tunic arrived today.
    I am 6'2" so it doesn't look totally ridiculous.
    Just mostly ridiculous. In the best way possible.

It's gonna take me a little bit to figure out how to style it.

3. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Anyone handle the duffle coat from this season or know anything about it? Odin is the only place where I've seen it. I couldn't find it worn on the runway show either.

The collar looks..odd. Is that how it's supposed to be worn, or do you pop the collar somehow?

[​IMG]

4. msg

msg Senior member

@tonio028, those look great. What's your waist? If I'm a 31 (46 in the Engineer pant) wondering if 46 I'd right for me.

5. msg

msg Senior member

[​IMG]
    Seed stitch crew neck. Thanks for quick shipping, Fok!

Length may be too short for me...

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. novaliss

novaliss Well-Known Member

My item arrived today (had it shipped to home address, so I won't be seeing it until finals are over but at least it's something to look forward to.) Thanks for the rapid shipping Fok!

7. flyindarkness

flyindarkness Senior member

does the Geller Common projects hitops from current season fit the same as CPs or bigger?

thanks in advance.

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

It's really best layered over a longer layer. I think that it would work, but just that the styling is a little off.

9. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Alright, second set of orders going out tomorrow. I am still astounded that no one has picked these up:

RG13A-0704 Fritz Moto Vest Black sample $375
    RG13A-0804 Metropolis coat – sample $495
    RG13A-0403 Open stitch crew neck Grey sample $205

and the two tone jacket, which, iirc, is $305.

Cheers,

Fok.

10. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Check your PM's.

Thanks. My waist measured is about 32" or so I believe and I usually do a 31 in pants/jeans. In most Geller jeans, I'm pretty sure I'd be a 48 if knees, calves weren't made for skinny legs. In most of his more casual bottoms (i.e. flight pants, lounge pants, etc. I'm usually a 46).

11. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

[​IMG]

Feel like the fabric combo sweat pants are coming up too short for me.
    Bummed, was quite stoked I finally got these, but im going to pass them on. If anyone wants em holler, then off to marketplace.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  12. mcfly26

mcfly26 Senior member

which pants are those kinda waxed ones? have they been released?

[​IMG]

13. variegate

variegate Senior member

Coated denim. Ssense, etc.

Eglbc - how tall are you?!
    That's crazy.

14. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

lol im 6'5, so this is a common occurrence. Lots of wishful thinking and bare ankles.

15. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

I think they're made to come up a bit short.

Maybe try them with hi tops/boots and some thermals underneath, or long socks
    Looks good on the Totokaelo model but I'm sure he's still not as tall as you

16. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

Yeah i tried it with socks/hi tops and it still felt too short. I think cropped pants are looking weird on daddy long legs. Would definitely work well for someone with a shorter inseam.

17. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Fok, thanks for the fast shipping. My items arrived yesterday! The Bordeaux zipper neck warmer is outstanding, have to keep an eye on the Mrs. though because she tried it on as well and loves it maybe more than I do haha.

As much as I love the Bordeaux Lounge Pants, they're not working out the way I was hoping for, just slightly looser fit than I was hoping for. They are definitely more of a 48 than 46, though they would fit a 46 like me if you are looking for a looser fit, I was just looking for something slimmer since I already have slouchy with the Richard Pants. Will be on the market soon in case any of you were looking for that one, but missed out.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  18. GBear

GBear Senior member

Wow, thank you so much Fok.

The Lang jacket is my new favorite. The raw seams are an awesome detail and I really like the lining (I hate fuzzy linings). Surprisingly, the sleeves are perfect. Other Geller I've received have sleeves probably an inch or two too long but these fall perfectly.

Another surprised is that the coated denim fit spot on. The tuxedo striped pants I received from the previous sample sale were extremely roomy with a huge hem. I am thinking about taking them to the tailor to slim them down. Immediately after trying them on, they have a slight stretch to the fabric and the coating makes it a little more substantial. The inseam length falls perfect as well, which is rare for me. No need for alterations here!

1 person likes this.
  19. novaliss

novaliss Well-Known Member

GBear, let's see a fit pic of that Lang jacket. I was very tempted by it in the sale but would've preferred it in the runway color combination. Amazing jacket though and I am eager to see those juicy details you speak of.

20. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Rubber stripe sweater is so perfectly amazing.

Was gonna post a pic but my phone refuses to upload pics to SF anymore or email for that matter, on wifi or 4G so it'll have to wait til this weekend

OKAY, sorry for horrifyingly bad pic

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    2 people like this.