• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Reaction score
I got my first order today, the midnight cadet jeans. Really really like them but I'm bummed they didn't fit mid-thigh down. A bit too tight for my tastes :(

Can't wait for the footwear to drop, at least I know its a more "for sure" fit for me!

mcfly26

Reaction score
can anyone help me finding the correct size for robert tees? the pit should be 19'' to be perfect. 44 or 46?

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those brown jeans looked like the ones here that i wanted

LL

so i nabbed em

variegate

Reaction score
I wish someone was selling that cadet jacket.

To me. For to wear. Forever.

blahspam

Reaction score
Cropped tingle pants arrived yesterday. Super soft with a tiny bit of stretch and slightly dropped crotch. Absolutely perfect fit. I see these becoming my go-to summer pants. Gray hooded shirt has a nice texture and fits perfectly but I'm on the fence about keeping it (it's very thin and excites my nipples... bad combo).

Engineer pants are... somewhere :(

variegate

Reaction score

Nothing from the sales explicitly as the LS sweatshirt-tshirt/scarf are way too hot to wear right now but:
Richard/over dyed henley/fishnet/sepia jean

(Ended up getting the fishnet from Blackbird's final sale.)

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think you guys are right about the shirt being too tight. Thought it was fine, until I saw the pics and felt looked like I was hulking out.

Pretty bummed, as they are nice shirts, made in japan...I think a 50 would be too long.

Fok, is the stock almost all released?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think you guys are right about the shirt being too tight.  Thought it was fine, until I saw the pics and felt looked like I was hulking out.  

Pretty bummed, as they are nice shirts, made in japan...I think a 50 would be too long.

Fok, is the stock almost all released?

We still have a bunch of stuff left - a lot of it is the most escoteric outerwear (like the capelet), that are decided not "easy separates" pieces, and things like some knits (some easy, like a zip cardigan, some more full look, like the short sleeve sweater). All the shirts have been pulled though. I think that you might profit from going to the size 50 in shirts. I put a bunch of those on the site, so there should be a choice. And they were some of the cooler ones too. The shirts are not significantly longer between a 48 and a 50. When you look at shirts, the first thing you should look at is the fit at the shoulders, and then the chest. most other things can be adjusted.

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ermm.. does anyone know the shoulder and P2P for the dust brown moto in 46? i like it but i'm not sure if it fits narrow.. i'm a true S/46..

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cropped tingle pants arrived yesterday. Super soft with a tiny bit of stretch and slightly dropped crotch. Absolutely perfect fit. I see these becoming my go-to summer pants. Gray hooded shirt has a nice texture and fits perfectly but I'm on the fence about keeping it (it's very thin and excites my nipples... bad combo). Engineer pants are... somewhere :(
So wierd. I just checked the shipping as well. Same deal. No idea. Probably the guy just didn't get around to delivering your package. He did it right the first time, so...

mrcoffee

Reaction score
This has happened to me with USPS before and it usually just comes the next day so I wouldn't worry too much about it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads