1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by pickpackpockpuck, Jan 1, 2012.

1. kubrick555

kubrick555 Senior member

Dock shirt is that short sleeve plaid. It fits TTS, but kind of short. I have it in a 46 and I'm a 46 in most Geller.

Debated that long sleeve plaid in the 46...but I already have the 3/4 version in black....and quite frankly, I'm just sick of plaid shirts at this point. It's a nice lightweight option though.

2. just got my order in, repost from waywt

thanks again Fok, definitely looking to pick up more as it comes in

6 people like this.
  3. artishard116

artishard116 Senior member

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Unfortunately, no. We didn't get any of the shortsleeve sweatshirts from SS13.

Looks great man. They really do. Those were some of my favorite pants. The color and material make them really pretty special, imo.

5. LA Guy

I just checked for 44s and also for 50s. There is not that much left in 44 - we do have a mustard poncho, which is really sorta interesting. There is also a waxed cotton poncho in a one size fits all. It's fully in that satin material that he likes to use for his summer bombers. In 50, we have a fair bit more, especially in some really great shirts that we got direct from the Japanese manufacturer. there is a stretch moleskin skin with flannel, houndstooth sleeves, and one with houndstooth body and contrasting black sleeves.

Oh, and there is one tank left. It's the purple cotton cashmere one, and I believe that it is either a 48 or 50.

I will also put up a couple of straw hats. You guys interested in seeing the remaining scarves as well? We have a few woven and a few knit ones left, as well as one in a pale yellow mesh. We have no pictures of that, but if anyone is interested, we can put it up online with no picture, and a private link. Otherwise, it might take a bit before we have time to photograph the pieces that we got, but were missing from the inventory.

6. APK

APK Senior member

What about 52's? I've found that his tops and outerwear in 50 technically fits me, but 52's are a more comfortable fit overall.

7. variegate

variegate Senior member

phone pics of the next batch or stuff would be cool . . .

8. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

Hoping there's still a lot more outerwear to be put up eventually...though hopefully not for a little bit so my poor wallet can recover some

9. kubrick555

kubrick555 Senior member

How many more drops are still to come? Seems to me there can't be that much more left....

10. variegate

variegate Senior member

I think Fok said 500 items total
    And so far maybe 100ish have been posted?

11. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Senior member

Waxed anything would be great. Moving to Vancouver soon.

12. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

Happy I was able to pick up the plaid shirt in sz 46, but really wanted that black studded belt. Any chance you have more of those Fok?

13. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

I guess this is that lounge blazer
    [​IMG]

14. LA Guy

We don't have any more studded belts in stock. We have the harness belts (so suspenders), and the super wide belt, but not any of the wide ones. Sorry.

There is still a fair bit more to catalog. There are about 400-500 items, total, I am guessing, but not all of those are unique skus. For example, we have a fair number of pairs of the Andreas, zip pocket, pants.

15. LA Guy

Yes, that's it, but in a different color. The one we have is more like a faded Lilac color. We have those pants as well, but dip dyed. Those are on the site as well.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  16. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

Darn, all good Fok thanks for letting me know about the belt. Looking forward to seeing what else pops up.

17. jacket

jacket Senior member

Those pants are some beez kneez steez, wish they were in my size [​IMG]

18. Donut

Donut Senior member

Damn I missed out on this shirt. Is there still a lot more 46s?

19. onijo84

onijo84 Senior member

Fok, any non-mesh tanks with raw hems that will be up in the cmng rds?

20. LA Guy

Unfortunately, we are fresh out of tanks. We have the one purple one left not on the site, but that's it. There will be more shirts, knits, a few pieces of outerwear, and lots of accessories - hats, a couple more pieces of the wooden runway jewelry, some scarves. There are also a bunch of more pants, and some knits, thermal pants, etc.... Sorta a mixed bag. And of course, we will have footwear (mostly 42 and 43, but also some larger sizes) as well.

The formed hats pretty much all fit the sample size of 7 1/4", though most could fit 7 1/2", and some fit slight smaller. The flat caps and floppy hats can fit a range of sizes.