1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by pickpackpockpuck, Jan 1, 2012.

1. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Oh my b, I didn't even see that post in between posting my own

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  2. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Senior member

Thanks fok, definitely looking for drape in the fit. Hope there's some mesh tanks/tee samples in the 52 range coming.

edit: 52 sample is probably a stretch. Looks like I'll be waiting a while.

3. kubrick555

kubrick555 Senior member

For anyone interested in that washed Black t-shirt with the patch, it fits quite oversized. I own it in a 46, but it could easily fit a 48 as well.

4. sti1zkin

sti1zkin Well-Known Member

Would happen to have some measurements for it? I've never seen it sold anywhere else so its hard to know how it fits.

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I can't seem to find my measuring tape, but I just went and tried it on, and it fits me nearly perfectly, which is to say that it fits pretty much like the Richard in the same size, but with less stretchiness I am going to guestimate that the chest is probably about 22" pit to pit, and the shoulders maybe 17". The length is about 28" in the back from the collar down. Again, there are a lot of tailoring measurements that are not generally reported on the internet that make a big difference in the fit, such as the halfback and the waist, and there is also a big difference in fit between different materials, which is why sometimes guys buy something, and are mystified that it doesn't fit. I'd say that if a 48 in the Richard blazer (we will also have one of those up later, along with the accompanying pants) fits you well, then this should, as well.

6. LA Guy

Are you a true 52, or in between sizes?

We have a number of pants and shorts in 52 (linen shorts, Andreas pants, off the top of my head.) That I do know. Also, some of the outerwear pieces would fit a number of sizes - they are so oversized that really, they could fit anyone between a 48 and 54, probably.

7. ipractice

ipractice Senior member

I'm hoping for some flight pants at tomorrows drop.

It will be my birthday guys so have mercy and let me buy myself a present or two :laugh:

8. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

9. ipractice

ipractice Senior member

10. Guitar Preacher

Guitar Preacher Senior member

snagged a dual layer a shirt Sunday evening. Love that contrasting pocket tee and "still" tee. Did I see you comment somewhere on a denim LS shirt? I'd love to see one of those pop up in a 50.

11. msg

msg Senior member

Any ETA on when new stuff goes live today?

12. Wade

Wade Senior member

I think he said in the afternoon Pacific time or later

13. LA Guy

That will be in today's drop, which will mainly be transitional and summer pieces. A lot of tees, including that rose and charcoal two tone one, a "drip" print tee shirt, a henley raw sleeves, collar, and hem, and .

It is actually a sample size, which is about a size 48. I am between a 48 and 50 (essentially a beefed up 48), and the shirt would fit me well, slim, but not really tight, so it really depends on which side of 50 you sit on.

That's about right. I have about 50 additional unique SKUs ready right now, but I want to get in a bunch of more stuff, primarily tees and tanks, and a couple of pairs of shorts, before the release.

Cheers,

Fok.

14. hoodyear

hoodyear Senior member

A few new items up

15. artishard116

artishard116 Senior member

all you 48's must be having a field day

16. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Senior member

You know fok it completely depends on the piece (and how much fried chicken I've eaten). Those double layer mesh tops are looking good so might have to take the chance if they're all samples.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  17. ipractice

ipractice Senior member

Some really cool stuff for 48s with great prices. shame that i would probably feel more comfortable with 46s.

18. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

I bought both ribbed tanks. The neckline will probably be below my sternum so I'll probably have to pass them on, but I've wanted them forever so I had to give them a shot.

19. mcfly26

mcfly26 Senior member

any idea if any 46's will come up? not very lucky till now

20. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

A medium tee is closer to 38 or 40" chest?