• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

kubrick555

Reaction score
Anybody cop the CPxRG Oxfords from this season? Wondering about sizing.

Saw that Gilt.com had them on today, but that sold out fast. If they don't work out for somebody (in a 43 or 44), flip me a PM.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
same if someone is trying to get rid of the bracelets.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

same if someone is trying to get rid of the bracelets.

I got the chain one from SSense a while back but I haven't worn it cause I need to get a few links taken out to fit my girl wrist.

I did pick up the painted one just because I've never seen it before so I'll let you know if I decide not to keep it.

candrew

Reaction score
Sigh, friend's cat peed on my dry-clean only geller zip jacket.

Took to dry cleaners, still smelled like cat pee.

Heard of apple cider vinegar and sprayed it, then took back to dry cleaners.

Smells like cat pee and apple cider vinegar, but a bit less like cat pee.

I hate cats now...
censored.gif
baldy[1].gif
frown.gif

EDIT: this probably belongs in rft

Last edited:

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have to pee on the jacket yourself. You need to assert your dominance, because right now the jacket thinks that it is that cat's.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you tried leaving the jacket outside for a few hours? It may not get the entire smell out but it should definitely help.

candrew

Reaction score
Have you tried leaving the jacket outside for a few hours? It may not get the entire smell out but it should definitely help.
I've left it out for several days. It helps a little...

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hows the quality of Robert Geller? Im debating btwn the field jacket and the bomber...

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score

Sigh, friend's cat peed on my dry-clean only geller zip jacket. Took to dry cleaners, still smelled like cat pee. Heard of apple cider vinegar and sprayed it, then took back to dry cleaners. Smells like cat pee and apple cider vinegar, but a bit less like cat pee. I hate cats now...
censored.gif
baldy%5B1%5D.gif
frown.gif
EDIT: this probably belongs in rft
I sympathize - got tagged by a seagull in my summer bomber in early fall - all down the left sleeve. jacket says "do not dry clean" and "do not anything else" so I'm potentially resorting to club soda and focused prayer

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how is the sizing on outerwear? I normally wear a Medium in most items and a 48 IT suit jacket, but oftentimes a 50 IT in outerwear. Would a size 50 in a bomber or wool field jacket be okay? For reference, I am 6'1" with a 38" chest and 31" waist. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads