• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Looks similar to the washed cotton bomber from FW09 that never seems to show up for sale anywhere:

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never shows up for sale because it is that good.

Sabrosa

Reaction score
No disagreement there. I have the wool variation from FW10 and would still grab this one in a heartbeat if I could track it down.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get the warsaw tee in 52 or any of the bauhaus tees especially the "all we ever wanted"?

[contacted geller and they were pretty unhelpful]

Last edited:

variegate

Reaction score

Anyone know where to get the warsaw tee in 52 or any of the bauhaus tees especially the "all we ever wanted"?

[contacted geller and they were pretty unhelpful]

I'd contact Nomad and/or Roden Gray and see if they're getting it in that size and reserve it.

Nomad is pretty unresponsive tho . . . Roden is less so.

Rant note: ordered some Seconds cropped sweatpants from Nomad a month ago and accidentally left off the suite number on the address, they arrived in the US, post office refused to deliver because they didn't know the suite #, sent them back to Canada which took a week, customs took a week until they were finally accepted back, slowly sent back to Nomad.
So hopefully in a month or two Nomad will check their email and possibly send them to me again? Maybe?
I just want my damn pants!

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some stuff still available at Barney's

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/on/...Product-Show?pid=501740614&cgid=mens&index=27
Gray sweats

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/on/...Product-Show?pid=501810535&cgid=mens&index=74
Linen/Cotton bomber. Picked up the last size 48 for a member here...it is nice

2 46's left from what I was told

http://www.barneys.com/Men/men,defa...designer&prefn1=designer&prefv1=Robert Geller
Fishnet Tank in navy (but I was shipped a black so the description maybe wrong). Fits pretty TTS, hugs the body a bit. It is long rather than wide. My size 48 fits me fine and I usually wear slim medium tops

Last edited:

blahiya

Reaction score
I got the combo sleeve shirt from acrimony (sz 46) and its kinda big :( Bigger than other sz 46 shirt I have. Anybody has wants a trade for sz44 let me know :)

variegate

Reaction score
Terrible pics - but this leather looks to be subtly ******* rad.

(from Anture)

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may buy the leather off ssense when I get home from Thailand friday.

candrew

Reaction score
What boots are we even talking about? All I know about for this season are those CP collab shoes.

Those, whatever they are. I'm guessing they're the CP collabs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads