• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rolls Royce Automobiles.

hypersonic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jerome
I hate ppl who adore automobiles or any vulgar machine like that (RR or whatever), go sXXX dXXX...

You must hate a lot of people ........Hmm, not healthy.

hypersonic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
That has a faint resemblance to a Mercedes.

Mercedes-Benz_220SE-Cabriolet_W108.JPG

Love these too (I'm feeling the hate
wink.gif
)

But my most favourite is this:
290vsc9.jpg

Vulgur eh?
lol8[1].gif

epb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jerome
yes and any machine is vulgar....

That's a narrow-minded view of the world and I disagree wholeheartedly. Lots of machines, not just cars, are beautiful and elegant enough to be works of art. Some of the less gaudy Vertu phones even qualify, imo.

hypersonic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by epb

I love the convertible Clouds, but I'd have to go with a Corniche convertible - prices on the Clouds are insane.

I really like the convertible Silver Clouds too. There were several different coachbuilt body styles made but the standard steel body is still the most beautiful in my opinion.

Silver Cloud II
2nhp85j.jpg

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^This looks great, especially in that color.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
There's a tv show about how Rolls Royce cars are built on in a few minutes on the National Geographic channel.

hypersonic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherlockian
For those who doubt the rise of chav Bentley ownership:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...d-Bentley.html

LOL.

I look at this differently. There was a time when only people who had the good fortune to be born at the top-end of the class ladder were able to own such expensive things like Rolls-Royces. Despite the occasional lapses in taste, I think it is a good thing that people from different social classes are able to rise up the socio-economic ladder due to their talents and merits rather than birthright.

hypersonic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
There's a tv show about how Rolls Royce cars are built on in a few minutes on the National Geographic channel.

I saw this one on YouTube
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

m_wave

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GTR
It could be worse

bapephantomye2.jpg

I find that Bape guy disgusting.. what he did to the 300sl is a hanging offense

freshcutgrass

Reaction score
Such restrained design for the most expensive production car of its day makes it special....and very appealing. The fact that such a rare car can be had for about $40k or so makes it self-recommending as a pleasure-to-own/sound investment vehicle.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads