1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Roll Necks

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by culverwood, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Henry Carter

Henry Carter Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Got my roll neck today and it's perfect. Nice high neck, long enough arms and body and the medium fits me as I hoped, slim without being tight. I'm a 40r by the way.

It's still not really cold enough here for roll necks but will be in a few weeks, I'll wear it mostly with grey and brown odd jackets and patterned/textured suits. I can see it getting a flogging over winter.

1 person likes this.
  2. FillW

FillW Senior member

John and Paul wore them too...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. FillW

FillW Senior member

It's perfect roll neck weather here right now...

They had cotton roll neck shirts on sale at a couple of stores last weekend because they're getting ready for spring fashions here. I bought green and a red one. There's also a dark blue one I'll get this weekend (hope it's still there). The local Jos A Bank didn't have the wool roll neck sweaters so I'll have to wait until I find them somewhere else (maybe next weekend).

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013