• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Roll Call for all Misc Brahs.

StreetSmarts

Reaction score
Only post if you're aware. Hopefully we'll have 'bout 350 members show up for the call.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, your roll call is going well. you got Britney Spears, Hillary Duff and Jessica Biel already.

StreetSmarts

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
Damn, your roll call is going well. you got Britney Spears, Hillary Duff and Jessica Biel already.
They arent Misc Brahs

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StreetSmarts
Only post if you're aware. Hopefully we'll have 'bout 350 members show up for the call.

Are you referring to college virgins by any chance?

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
in b4 clive

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this thread somehow related to weight lifting?

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unjung
Is this thread somehow related to weight lifting?

Don't be silly, its obviously about UGGs.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6005.jpg

Is this what you're looking for?

ZackyBoy

Reaction score
34sqjdl.jpg
memetic-cousin-of-socially-awkward-penguin-25235-1251917047-0.jpg
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for reps, I can tell you that you're talkin' to the wrong miscer. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave this thread now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will neg you. Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
250px-Candyjunkie_2008-11-22_daily_news.jpg

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by demelza
As everyone knows, UGG Australia is one of the most popular brands of women's shoes. UGG women's shoes warm, soft and luxurious

boots are so popular that most stars love to wear not only in winter but in autumn .Such as : Alesha Dixon , Britney Spears ,

Hillary Duff , jessica biel , Patrick Dempsey , Faye Wong and so on.
As far as I know, the following link is one of the best place to buy UGG women's shoes in bargains:

http://www.beautyboots.com/PList.asp...owPaging=false It guarantees you that all their UGG women's shoes with lowest price , best quality and excellent service.

love this look on the girlz. big ugg boots and leggings and big sunglasses. my wife does it these days and she is so
ffffuuuu.gif
ing cute

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
love this look on the girlz. big ugg boots and leggings and big sunglasses. my wife does it these days and she is so
ffffuuuu.gif
ing cute

You know the
cordless-drill-374.jpg

Pics or negs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads