1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Rogue Territory Waxed Supply Jacket Blanket Lined - Med

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by lifeinabox, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Distinguished Member

For sale is a Rogue Territory Waxed Supply Jacket Blanket Lined in Medium for $325 $315 $300. I've worn it less than six times and it's in perfect condition. It's an awesome piece but I can't seem to pull it off at my age.

Description and measurements below from the Rogue Territory website:
    We worked directly with Faribault Woolen Mills in Minnesota to produce this unique and amazingly wearable wool blanket lining. As a slight variation to our signature Supply Jacket, this piece features lined patch hand warmer style pockets, a fully wool lined body and satin lined sleeves. We’re very excited to say that all the fabric used in this piece was produced in the USA. The waxed canvas is a great Field Tan color, made of 10 oz American canvas. This jacket only gets better with wear.
    - 2 exterior wool lined patch hand warmer style pockets
    - Welt left chest
    - Interior right chest pocket
    - Natural herringbone twill tape hanger loop and collar
    - Branded nickel buttons
    - Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.