1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mpcec, Oct 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Senior member

Did you by a size too big? Mine fits fine...it's longer in the sleeves but overall the fit is good. Don't know who could fix it for you though Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

2. brooks23

brooks23 Senior member

Nah, size is right on everywhere else, I just wish it was a little more tailored in the mid-section.

3. JilSlander

JilSlander Senior member

4. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

Looks like the jumper neppy flannel doesn't have collar buttons but the other jumpers still do!

5. Nimzerz

Nimzerz Well-Known Member

Would anybody be interested in the older model of the ISC workshirt with minor fading on the edge of the seams? Or the gray denim shirt (feels like a thick flannel), or the raw chambray shirt? all in size s. Pm me if so.

1 person likes this.
  6. tricky

tricky Senior member

....moved

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  7. gambit402

gambit402 Senior member

If anyone is interested in a Tanner Goods gift card let me know. I have $212 in credit, and a 10% off code. They have some RgT stuff on there.

8. Bingham

Bingham Senior member

I've got an ISC Work Shirt in Medium listed in the "What I'm Selling on eBay" thread if anyone is interested.

9. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Anyone have experience w/ the Strider fit? Care to share?

10. tricky

tricky Senior member

I love the Strider fit. I wear the same size as Stanton but I like the extra room in the seat and thighs but there's still a good taper. They're still a slim fit jean though even though there's added comfort in the top block.

11. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

So, I just got to try some on while I'm on a trip (shout out to Dutil in Vancouver, BC) and the same size I had in Stantons (31) felt great, but where on the big side--lot of room in the waist and a big loose in the seat/butt. Not sloppy, but the dude there said they looked big and he was likely right. But the size 30 was pretty snug, esp around the knees. I *know* they will stretch, but I'm past the point of having too-tight jeans and hoping for a perfect fit. My next pair of denim needs to be reasonably comfy from the start.

I owned Stantons, but sold them pretty quickly as the thigh/waist ration was wrong. As soon as they stretched out in the waist they were sloppy there, but the thighs were still too snug.

@tricky You said you have the same size--what's your take on the stretch of the Striders overall?

12. tricky

tricky Senior member

I can't comment on the stretch yet as they aren't anywhere near broken in. I find them pretty snug in the butt and thighs but not tight (a bit too loose in the waist though). I'm hoping they don't stretch too much though.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  13. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

Anyone seen sneaks of SS17 drop 2? Trying to decide if I should wait to put in an be order or just pull the trigger now...

14. jlchau

jlchau Senior member

I saw some camo pants one day on Instagram story.