• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

dra

Reaction score
Was at Mildblend in Chicago tonight picking up a new pair of SK's and tried on the waxed canvas supply jacket. Really awesome. Next up on my must have list.

rusticchasm

Reaction score
With the bleeding in the ISC, what do you wear under it? I want but am scared

dsthompson

Reaction score
With the bleeding in the ISC, what do you wear under it? I want but am scared
I know the feeling, but you've got to embrace the bleed! Might be fun to buy a plain white t-shirt to wear exclusively with the ISC, just to seem what kind of bleed occurs...

Inelson

Reaction score
I know the feeling, but you've got to embrace the bleed! Might be fun to buy a plain white t-shirt to wear exclusively with the ISC, just to seem what kind of bleed occurs…
Well… you just inspired me.

Inelson

Reaction score
Wish there were more NYC stockists of RGT. Hoping to try on the workshirts.
Try living in Iowa, I believe theres one store in the whole state that carries straight Imogene + Wille fits. Nothing else anywhere.

CelliniEVO

Reaction score
I believe Badower's in Des Moines is the only shop that carries anything decent....drove through there a couple years ago and they had baldwin, alden, filson, raleigh denim and some others. Up until 2 years ago, the front range of Colorado was the same exact way!
Try living in Iowa, I believe theres one store in the whole state that carries straight Imogene + Wille fits. Nothing else anywhere.

Last edited:

davidw25

Reaction score
Do you guys plan on wearing yours like an overshirt (over other button ups etc.) or as regular shirt?

breck81

Reaction score
Do you guys plan on wearing yours like an overshirt (over other button ups etc.) or as regular shirt?
I usually wear the work shirts like over shirts or light jackets(shackets). The only work shirt i dont is the raw chambray work shirt.

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

Copped my ISC work shirt as soon as I saw the Instagram post. I wonder how long this bad boy will bleed. Also, Karl (or anyone with both items) could you comment on the difference in color between the ISC fabric and the Dark fabric? I'm thinking of making Dark SKs my next purchase, wasn't sure how they'd look together.

The shirt will bleed. Can't really comment on how long. That really depends on how long/hard you wear it. The color difference between the ISC and the Dark is subtle. The big difference is the dye used and the construction. The indigo in the Dark is a sulfur/indigo make up and the weft is black whereas the ISC is pure indigo on warp and weft. The ISC looks super inky indigo and the Dark looks blackish indigo. So subtle but different. Hope that helps. -Karl

fllick

Reaction score
Picked up the SK 14.5oz tonal. Excellent jeans. break in wasn't too uncomfortable and i really like how they look.

bigwhat62

Reaction score
i scored a pre loved pair of RGT x IDC SK, other than the 7th pocket are there more differences compared to the stealth SK currently on the RgT site?

breck81

Reaction score

i scored a pre loved pair of RGT x IDC SK, other than the 7th pocket are there more differences compared to the stealth SK currently on the RgT site?

The fabric for one thing. The Stealth's are Nihon Menpu 15oz. Black Warp and Weft. I'm not entirely sure what IDC is though. The new ISC trousers are canvas and not denim and weigh a tad less. They are Indigo warp and weft.

bigwhat62

Reaction score

The fabric for one thing. The Stealth's are Nihon Menpu 15oz. Black Warp and Weft. I'm not entirely sure what IDC is though. The new ISC trousers are canvas and not denim and weigh a tad less. They are Indigo warp and weft.

my bad, i forgot IDC is mainly used in description of color and material. I meant IDC (International Design Collective), these are the collab stealth between RgT x International Design Collective.

http://www.rogueterritory.com/2012/11/16/rgt-x-idc-black-stealth/

breck81

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads