Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mpcec, Oct 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

bought the XS, put on an oxford and sweater and it all fit underneath. a bit snug but it fit beautifully.

2. Rogue Territory

Rogue Territory Senior member

Just wanted to jump in - the "Dark" is indigo warp x black weft, and Breck is correct it fades blue overtime because indigo is the dominant color.

Our 15oz stealth black x black denim does fade to grey but really only in the high stress areas and after a lot of wear. Don't expect the whole jean to change color as drastically as an indigo x white denim would. The black weft is more like a grey weft, this helps with the fading since the core isn't completely saturated with sulfur black dye. Our black x white will also fade but again it takes some work. Sulfur dye naturally fades slower. It's bond to the yarn is stronger than indigo so chipping of the yarn takes more effort. -Karl

3. Rogue Territory

Great to hear man, enjoy! -Karl

4. applky

applky Senior member

Great, thought something along these lines was the case. Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014

5. snowboardpunk

snowboardpunk Senior member

got my first rip on my rogues that weren't on the crotch area. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. dsthompson

dsthompson Well-Known Member

Just received a pair of 16.75 oz slubs in the mail last night---so excited!

Anyone that is worried about sizing, just want to let you know I went true-to-size with my other Rogue Territory Stantons. They definitely feel a bit slimmer than my Dark Stantons in the same size originally did, but it is not as noticeable as I thought it might be.

7. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

Has anyone ordered from Wheat & Co. in Nashville, TN? I ordered another SK, this time in the desert wash, and I never received the jeans. The USPS tracking number says that the jeans were delivered to my office, but our office never received the package. I even went down to the post office to try and locate the jeans, but they don't know where they are if they were not delivered to my office.

Dan, who I believe is the owner of W&C, has been extremely slow with his responses via email (I can't find a telephone number anywhere) and I haven't heard from him since last Thursday I believe, even after numerous attempts to reach him to get this resolved. I don't doubt that he actually mailed the jeans, but I have just spent a lot of cash on jeans that I never received. Please let me know if you have ordered from W&C or can help me. Thanks guys.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014

8. single origin

single origin Senior member

No experience with them, but I had a similar issue when I ordered a shirt from baldwin. The tracking number said that it's delivered but I never received the item. I believe the shipper has to call/claim the package as lost then USPS can launch an investigation. Hope it works out and W&C comes through.

9. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

Thanks for the quick response. I left my claim info with USPS, so perhaps W&C will do the same and USPS will figure it out and locate the jeans (highly doubtful IMO).

10. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

Any previews of the new shawl collar supply jacket?

11. dsthompson

dsthompson Well-Known Member

I have ordered from Wheat & Co. a couple of times, and actually had a great experience. Received everything quickly, and he price-adjusted the camel supply jacket for a 25% sale they had about a week after I ordered. Not sure that is very helpful to you, but thought i's at least share a positive experience. Good luck...

12. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

Ordered from them before. Got what I ordered and from my experience, great customer service too!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014

13. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

Thanks for the feedback guys. Unfortunately, I'm the exception here it sounds like. Let me be clear: I don't blame W&C for the package getting lost (or perhaps stolen), as I am convinced they shipped the jeans. However, unfortunately for me, W&C won't help me with this and instead has pushed it off to the postal service. I understand they have every right to do that, but I guess I'm just spoiled by other shops on this forum who I know would help make it right - even if if cost them some cash on a sale. Oh well - just bad luck for me. It looks like the SK desert wash has sold out in my size everywhere by now (especially since it was discounted by a lot of folks). Anyway, I'm sorry for getting this thread off track.

14. breck81

breck81 Senior member

I ordered from them once. Everything went smooth. Sounds like it's just an anomaly. I ordered and it arrived In a timely fashion. However I didn't have to engage customer service so I can't speak on that. But as far as ordering and shipping...that was normal.

15. Rogue Territory

We received your email and forwarded on to Dan. I believe he's reached out to you since. Hopefully he was able to help you out. -Karl