1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mpcec, Oct 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

hmm not sure if i should go with a 28 or 29. want the waist to stretch out to 32".

2. breck81

breck81 Senior member

If I were your size and wanted that fit with the 16.75s, I'd choose 29. Hands down, no question. (15.75" x 2) +.5" = 32". Easy choice.

3. ASpec818

ASpec818 Senior member

Are all rogue jeans 35"+ inseam? I like the look of the fit but I have short legs. I'll need to hem them to a 28" or so. Will that make the pants look out of proportion and boot cut like?

4. breck81

breck81 Senior member

From Rogue Territory's FAQ:

5) WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE STANTON AND THE SK?

Our Stanton style is a slim-straight, mid-rise jean where the leg is essentially straight from the knee down. Our SK is our “skinny” fit, but it is not a super-skinny jean. It tapers slightly from the knee down vs. the Stanton, with a slightly smaller leg opening than the Stanton. The rise on the SK is also slightly lower vs. the Stanton.

5. breck81

breck81 Senior member

I dont mind copy and pasting for yall, but its super easy to answer these questions with just a tiny bit of searching.

From Rogue Territory's FAQ:

6) DO YOU OFFER CHAIN-STITCH HEMMING?
    Yes, we offer free chain-stitch hemming on any raw denim or trousers that are purchased directly through our website. If you would like this service, please make a note at Checkout with your desired inseam length. Please note that hemmed products are ineligible for Return/Exchange, so if you are unsure about sizing, you can always send us your jeans later for hemming, as long as you cover return shipping. Please allow 2-3 additional business days to process your order if you have requested a hem.
    Please note that we do not offer hems on washed denim, only raw denim and trousers.
    If you did not purchase your RGT goods directly from our website and would like us to chain-stitch your jeans or trousers, the cost will be $30/pair (domestic) and $40/pair (international). This price includes return shipping. If you would like to request this service, please email orders@rogueterritory.com. You must cover your own cost to ship your items that need hemming to us, we recommend using a trackable service as we are not liable for lost or undelivered packages.

6. breck81

breck81 Senior member

7. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

No- they will look fine but make sure you are accounting for any rolling you may do. IMO, i also go another 0.5-1" because you'll lose some length from honeycombs and i want some decent stacks

8. breck81

breck81 Senior member

Yeah i agree. It is a long inseam, but after i cuff them and then with the honey comb behind the knee, they are good to go. I do a double cuff which takes about 3 inches off. then another inch in the combs so i get my preferred 32' inseam.

9. mikeylab

mikeylab Well-Known Member

i received my RT stealth supply jacket today, and it really is very nice (it is my second RT piece, as i have had the black warp tonal SKs since last year). i sized up (XL) because i want it as an outer layer, and i am happy with the fit. i can wear a heavy hoodie underneath with no problem in the chest shoulder or waist. it fits me a little longer than traditional type 3 trucker, and that is fine, because i wanted more of a blazer look from this piece. i am looking forward to having this as my outer layer this winter, with a heavy fleece or light down mid layer. thank you Rogue Territory, great work as always.

1 person likes this.
  10. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

ordered the Slub Stantons last night from Blueowl. Excited for their arrival :).

now to get in on that fade contest....

1 person likes this.
  11. fishtacologin

fishtacologin Senior member

My Rogue Territory Waxed Canvas Supply Jacket has gotten a bit of a smell to it now because I couldn't wait for colder weather to wear it. Any recommendations on how to kill bacteria on the jacket / remove smell?

12. mikeylab

mikeylab Well-Known Member

i am on the fence between the tonal stitching indigo sks or the regular. opinions and advice welcomed.

13. bigwhat62

bigwhat62 Well-Known Member

i know these were taken years ago but does anyone know what shoes those are?

14. Seafinch

Seafinch Senior member

Yuketen Country Ranger

15. bigwhat62

bigwhat62 Well-Known Member

thanks so much.

16. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

got my slubs today! love the jeans. the fit is spot on and the denim is really nice.

any chance of getting into the fade contest a day late?

17. ASpec818

ASpec818 Senior member

ive noticed in just about every fit pic, the wearer cuffs these jeans. were these made to be cuffed? I'm about to order a pair but won't cuff them due to having short legs

18. wonsmithr8

wonsmithr8 Senior member

Cuffing/stacking is all personal preference.

19. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

i have short legs too. you can still cuff. i usually do a small cuff (0.5"-1") and it works well

20. scurvyfreedman

scurvyfreedman Senior member

I have short legs 29" inseam, and I have them hemmed.