• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

7hills

Reaction score
Breaking in my pair of SKs. Really great jeans.

dgonsh

Reaction score
Wearing my SK IDC's too. I actually have my floppy tag still on. been too lazy to cut it off for some reason. They have about 2 months of irregular wear on them and are really starting to break in nicely. Definitely the most flattering cut jeans ive ever had. Love the slightly higher rise in the back. not too tapered, just enough.

I have a pair of navy canvas Tellason Ladbroke's that Im gonna start adding into the rotation soon. They remind me so much of my RK ISC trousers in a non-trouser style.

Broark

Reaction score
Currently wearing my 12.5 oz Stanton's that have almost 6 months of irregular wear so far.
Starting to get some nice electic blue whiskers as well as a wallet and pen pocket fade.
I'm just wondering how they'll look post wash whenever that time comes!

danisdead

Reaction score
Currently wearing my 12.5 oz Stanton's that have almost 6 months of irregular wear so far.
Starting to get some nice electic blue whiskers as well as a wallet and pen pocket fade.
I'm just wondering how they'll look post wash whenever that time comes!
I washed my SK's, made from the same denim, around a year and they didn't fade that much at all; you know, inside out cold handwash.

scoharris

Reaction score
I just got a pair of size 29 14.5 oz Stantons and was able to button them up on the first try. I am a little afraid they will stretch out too much. It seems to be kind of a snug fit right now. Should I be worried about too much stretch and do a size down? I have been hearing they stretch out a lot!

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
I would size down. I got 28 and barely could button the top button. Took some effort. But now I feels here slightly too big. But I also work out a lot so keep that in mind. Haven't lost any weight but feel more slimmer. And trying to cut 10 more pounds.

xander_horst

Reaction score
I got a pair of Stantons about a month ago and they've become my favorite jean. One thing that I'm wondering about though is the white fabric inside the button fly. Seems like too much contrast to me since that part pops open a little bit when the I'm wearing the jeans. At first glance it gives the impression I've forgotten to button my fly. I've been thinking about dying this part of the jeans to take that down a notch. Any ideas/advice/opinions?

alex4nder

Reaction score
Rogue Territory had a booth at NorthernGRADE LA this past weekend. I picked up a dark indigo Supply Jacket, and spoke with Karl for a bit. Nice guy, great clothing. The fit on the jacket is really comfortable without being boxy. I can't wait for them to release more button-down collared shirts.

JilSlander

Reaction score
Really want that black oxford on the store, but measurements look really small.

Broark

Reaction score
I've got my eye on the natural short sleeve Oxford.

willrh1

Reaction score
rain drop camo shorts are sick, I don't wear shorts though. Might have to start!

Last edited:

dgonsh

Reaction score
trying to decide if i should go 32 or 33 in the ar-g trousers. i wear a 33 in the IDC SK and its by no means tight at all. Probably couldve gone 32 and stretched. the model on the site wears a 29 in the trouser and a 30 in the sk so im leaning towards sizing down to 32 but im gonna get the free chain stitch hemming from karl so i wont be able to return or exchange if the sizing is off.

anyone have any experience/suggestions?

willrh1

Reaction score
WTB rain drop camo shorts in a size 30 or 31! Already sold out :(

Bingham

Reaction score
anyone have the natural canvas stantons? i'm thinking of grabbing a pair-noticed they recommended sizing up one. I have a sz 31 in the RKs--they are slim on me but not too fitted. Would i be safe with a 31?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads