1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mpcec, Oct 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. msg

msg Senior member

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  2. EngineNear

EngineNear Member

3. vwpokerchamp

vwpokerchamp Member

5'11" 175lbs. athletic build. squat 275x10. size 30. i'd like to think i have some quads and a nice bum. stantons fit great. thigh and seat are perfect not skin tight. waist stretched barely slightly too much.

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  4. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

maybe RgT just isn't for you... i always have to remember that the clothes need to fit me to work, not i need to fit the clothes

5. andrewjamesdean

andrewjamesdean Senior member

I've got a pair and I really like them, just wish id sized down 1 from my raws as they are looser in the waist

6. applky

applky Senior member

I'm slim, but I have athletic thighs and the Stanton works great for me. I did size down two from my TTS size (Stanton 30, TTS 32), and for people with much larger thighs usually sizing down only one is the ticket.

Also Karl is great about exchanging sizes, in my experience. Or you could try ordering from a larger outfit with free shipping like Need Supply to try to suss out sizing before committing to one style.

7. msg

msg Senior member

Thanks. Which cut in the raws do you have? Looking at the measurements for the greyscale, looks nearly identical to the Stanton (which is what I have).

Also, how uniform is the grey coloring from the wash? From some of the photos, there looks to be some fading/whiskering in certain parts. I'm really looking for a uniform grey.

8. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

The greyscale is made in both the stanton and sk fit, that is why they look identical in measurement (because they are).

9. Rogue Territory

Rogue Territory Senior member

Hey guys! just wanted to let you know that I'll be at Pop-Up Flea NYC this weekend May 9 - 11 Friday-Sunday.

Located at the Metropolitan Pavilion
    123 West 18th St 2nd Floor (between 6th & 7th ave.)

I'll be bringing a bunch of new stuff including stuff from our SS'15 collection, like the Grayscale wash and a bunch of short sleeve button downs. As well as some exclusive stuff. Here's some of the new stuff I'll have with me:

HAND DYED INDIGO 11OZ CONE MILLS DENIM FIELD JACKET
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. OccultaVexillum

Forgot to mention, they are all hand washed and sanded so no two pairs are alike.

11. Phiberglass

Phiberglass Senior member

Glad to see RT is getting bigger. Your denim fits be perfectly and great to see it coming from LA. Cheers.

12. msg

msg Senior member

Stealth Stantons, size 29; about 8 months wear. I'm a 31 waist, 6', 170lbs.

[​IMG]

13. Dino19

Dino19 Senior member

Anyone has this season's Supply Jacket, particularly the Dessert Wash Denim? How's the fitting? Looking to cop one. Thanks.

14. TheSoonest

TheSoonest Senior member

my fiancé got one in a size xs. they seem to be running pretty true to size. i normally wear a small in stuff and i'd get it in a small. the jacket looks pretty amazing. the wash is nicely done and looks legit. i don't know normally do washed denim but after seeing it in person, it looked awesome. i probably would've gotten one if she didn't get one before me haha.

15. Dino19

Dino19 Senior member

^ nice to have abit of assurance to start off my hunt. i'll hunt down a small

16. Brattman

Brattman Senior member

I also have the desert washed supply jacket and I absolutely love it. It's an awesome, unique denim jacket, in that it isn't just another trucker jacket. I'm around 5'10" or 11", about 160 LBS, with a 39" chest, and the medium fits me beautifully.

17. eyeq8402

eyeq8402 Senior member

I have an indigo work shirt size medium. Too small looking for a large, if anyone wants to trade. Let me know. Thank you.

18. Dino19

Dino19 Senior member

hearing all the good comments on the supply jacket makes me wanna grab one immediately. will RT usually have sale?

19. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

not until the end of the season and usually only on a few pieces.

20. OccultaVexillum

I think the only sale RGT do is Black Friday.