1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mpcec, Oct 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. willrh1

willrh1 Senior member

I agree, I'm not sure if you understood me correctly though.. When I said "warrant that price increase" I was referring to the difference between the more expensive PBJs compared to Rogue Territory, as in the PBJs aren't better, not the increased price of the slub stantons. I could see why what I said could be easily misunderstood though.

2. 5354

5354 Senior member

I don't mean to take anything away from RT, in fact I like the company. However, the fades and slubiness that PBJs produce are proven, while the RTs look great on paper, but we have no idea of how they'll fade.

I'm not saying that the Slub Stantons are bad, I'm just saying that for an extra few bucks, I can get a proven performer (also indigo/indigo PBJs if that's your thing). Nothing less and nothing more.

3. snowboardpunk

snowboardpunk Senior member

damn, only if I had cash to get those...I do want to try out some 3 sixteen+ next tho...

4. Jay-D

Jay-D Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Rogue Territory [​IMG] Blue Owl is proud to introduce our first shipment from Rogue Territory. Our first delivery features a beautiful 14.5oz Nihon Menpu Mills selvedge in the two signature Rogue Territory fits, the Stanton and the SK. The Stanton is a slim straight fit that has a slim modern silhouette and a slight taper, the SK is a skinny leg fit that has a pretty extreme taper from upper thigh to knee and comes to a narrow leg opening. The Stanton works with nearly any body type, the SK is for the person who wants a really tight leg opening. Here are more details about the construction and what to expect from Karl's craftsmanship. Rogue Territory "Stanton" 14.5oz Selvedge in Indigo * The "Stanton" is a slim straight leg fit which has a slim modern silhouette, has a medium/low rise, runs slim in the top block and thighs, and has a minimum taper from the thigh to the leg opening. * 14.5oz sanforized selvedge from Nihon Menpu Mills in western Okayama. 100% pure indigo dye * Rogue Territory signature hidden pen pocket in right back pocket * Hidden cotton reinforment in button fly, reinforced back pockets * Hidden selvedge coin pocket * Selvedge detail along button fly * Belt loops sewn into the waist band * Single needle continuous stitch on waistband * Chainstiched hems * Hand silk-screened pocket bag * Hand branded leather cowhide patch * 100% cotton * Made in USA (Los Angeles, CA) * Available in sizes 28 through 36 [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Link: http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7440000 Rogue Territory "SK" 14.5oz Selvedge in Indigo * The "SK" is a skinny leg with a form fitted silhouette, has a medium/low rise, runs slim in the top block and thighs, and has a strong taper from the thigh to the knee and moderate taper from knee to leg opening. * 14.5oz sanforized selvedge from Nihon Menpu Mills in western Okayama. 100% pure indigo dye * Rogue Territory signature hidden pen pocket in right back pocket * Hidden cotton reinforment in button fly, reinforced back pockets * Hidden selvedge coin pocket * Selvedge detail along button fly * Belt loops sewn into the waist band * Single needle continuous stitch on waistband * Chainstiched hems * Hand silk-screened pocket bag * Hand branded leather cowhide patch * 100% cotton * Made in USA (Los Angeles, CA) * Available in sizes 28 through 36 [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Link: http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7440001 More details cane be seen on our latest blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2013/06/rogue-territory-145oz-raw-selvedge-in.html

5. Kyle Smith

Kyle Smith New Member

6. snowboardpunk

snowboardpunk Senior member

thought I would post some pics of my fades. about 6 months of wear. didnt really get to wear them to much for the first 3-4 months only on weekends. most of my wear was done in two months as well as about 1500 miles of biking. 1 cold soak and no washes.

[​IMG]

7. Hunter Smith

Hunter Smith Active Member

It's a bit of a long shot but does anyone have a pair of raindrop camo trousers for sale in size 30? Hit me up!

8. willrh1

willrh1 Senior member

Some closer pictures of the slub stanton fabric for those interested. Unfortunately I have to size up 1 so I'll post more after I exchange these and soak my new ones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Kaundinya

Kaundinya Active Member

[​IMG]

A year and some change (2-3 months) with my RGT SKs. 1 wash.

I've realized that the SKs are too skinny to be ubiquitously versatile, so I'm looking to purchase a pair of slubby Stantons. Any thoughts? (Fit, sizing, hand... Etc.)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  10. B^2

B^2 Senior member

What bag is that?

11. g-banger

g-banger Senior member

I think i'm going to pull the trigger on a pair of SK 13. I have skinny legs and the best fitting jeans i have are Somet 008 which are nice and slim just like the SK's.

Two questions
    - How does the SK jean fit with tucked in shirt with a OCBD? My Somets have a low rise and my nuts buldge out lol
    - 13oz weight, okay for summer?

Cheers

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  12. joydivision

joydivision New Member

Any pick up the black warp's yet?

13. Bingham

Bingham Senior member

Can't wait for the new Work Trouser pre-order. I've been waiting for those to come back around for a while.

14. mookiej

mookiej Senior member

Thanks for the headsup! I've been hoping he'd make the work trousers again.

15. 1esproc

1esproc Member

Anyone know if the seat sizing has changed? I remember reading an interview that said they added .5" to the seat for a "roomier fit" at some point. When I got a pair of Stantons, lo and behold, the seat had too much fabric for them to fit me properly, so they had to be returned. I loved the quality so would like to get a pair again

16. wm8589

wm8589 Active Member

hey guys, I'm new to this thread. I have some Baldwin Denim Henleys that I love and have been wearing for about 10 months, but I'm ready to try some RGT's. In other pants, I run around a size 38-40, and I wear a size 38 in the Baldwin Henley. I'm 6'2 and I do like to roll the hem (1-1.5"), but I still like them to stack a bit. I'm debating on getting the Slubby Stantons in a size 40. I'm well aware that they're unsanforized, and if I get them I know I won't soak them for at least nine months. I was wondering if I should start with another sanforized Stanton in a size 38 or would the unsanforized slubby size 40 be a good option?

17. g-banger

g-banger Senior member

FYI guys - they are making a Dark Indigo jean in the SK Fit, should be here in Mid october.

18. B^2

B^2 Senior member

Anyone know when the new work trousers will be on the site?

19. applky

applky Senior member

Does this mean a Dark SK (like the Dark Stanton) in overdyed/black-indigo denim?

Speaking of which, are there any fade pics of the new selvedge Dark Stantons around the internet? Nearly everything is of the old non-selvedge versions. Ideally something that's more than just the 4-months-in-you-guys pics -- 1 yr+?

20. g-banger

g-banger Senior member

Correct! pretty pumped, cause i was looking for a skinny deep indigo jean. the XX-012 at BIG is a little too pricy for me.