1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mpcec, Oct 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. colindn

colindn Active Member

does anyone have experience with the black stantons? obviously the fit is standard, but i'm just wondering about fading, stretch, etc

2. Aieyric

Aieyric Senior member

Are there any one that wants to exchange a size l for a size m dbl indigo work shirt?

I have one in m and its a bit to small.....

3. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Anyone have pics of the dbl indigo pieces from the first round that show some fades or contrast? I always like to see those develop--subtle, but really nice blue-on-blue.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  4. willrh1

willrh1 Senior member

Here are some from their tumblr page. http://instagram.com/p/PvMmE5r939/

You can also see more if you look around their blog and tumblr, both of which are linked on their site.

5. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

^ thanks ! I follow Karl on Instagram and Tumblr so I tend to catch the ones he posts. Was just curious if anyone here had any pieces they were seeing evolve.

6. willrh1

willrh1 Senior member

Ohhh I see! I picked up both the work shirt and pants this time around. I love the color on the pants so much as it is though, I'm going to try to preserve their color! Can't wait till the weather cools down around here so i can get some wear on the shirt though.

7. Bingham

Bingham Senior member

If anyone has an extra (or no longer wanted) DBL Indigo Work Shirt, let me know. I missed the pre-order and am kicking myself...

8. killerfrenzi

killerfrenzi Well-Known Member

is it wrong that I want a pair of black stantons after getting a pair of stantons 4 weeks ago? dam sexy pants.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  9. ggoofer

ggoofer Well-Known Member

Has anyone had issues with buttons coming off? I got my first pair of Stantons (black) and the top button just came off after 3 wears... These were not super tight either. Emailed both The Classroom and Rogue Territory, so hopefully this is resolved quickly.

I'm guessing this is not a common problem, otherwise people wouldn't be so enthusiastic about the brand.

10. meso

meso Senior member

Did they ever come up for regular sale or just pre-order??

11. mcdecker1

mcdecker1 Senior member

contact Karl directly through his website. He is the definition of great customer service and I'm sure will take care of you

12. jaz825

jaz825 Member

1. when are those black on black murder jeans coming out???

13. ggoofer

ggoofer Well-Known Member

To follow up on this, I emailed Karl and he was very helpful taking care of the issue. He even offered to pay shipping both ways. Great service and makes me happy to be a customer.

These are great jeans. Definitely better than N&F in my opinion, and I like N&F pretty well. I will be adding more in the future

14. willrh1

willrh1 Senior member

Nov 15 I think

15. centrix

centrix Senior member

meh im pretty sad, my RK ISC have developed stress points and probably will tear if i wear them again, about 6 months of hard wear though. wash about once a month, soak for a few hours

[​IMG]

not very clear, but if i wear it maybe 1 or 2 times i think the seam will be torn, and i wont need to take off my jeans to shit

i emailed karl about it but no reply, its been 1 day but ill wait a while longer

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  16. ShiroiAkuma

ShiroiAkuma Senior member

Six months of hard wear & I'll bet they they are sized fairy slim on you. Not surprising that they like dozens of other brands developed a crotch blow out. This is an extremely common issue.

17. mcdecker1

mcdecker1 Senior member

anyone know what the stretch on these is like? I've been wearing mine every day for the last two weeks and am hoping no more stretching...

18. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Most denim sized slim and worn hard will ultimately succumb to some form of this. It can be repaired. Better to address before seam failure if possible.

Which denim? The 14.5 oz Stantons stretch quite a bit. Not sure about the other weights/cuts. ISC fabric stretches less, from what I understand.

19. centrix

centrix Senior member

well i would just like to fix them and then retire them into my denim collection. they werent very slim. id just like for some of the material to fix my denim

20. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Senior member

Was hoping someone could help me out with fits. I'm looking for a "slim straight" fit. For example I can fit the Urban Slim fit at J. Crew, but the J. Crew 484 slim fit pants are like leggings on me. So I was wondering which Rogue Territory jean/pant fit would be best for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.