• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The denim is sanforized--its not going to shrink that much. Mine didn't.

With all the hot soaks--you are probably losing a lot of the indigo--which is kind of the appeal so you can get some cool fading going on.

Just get the sleeves altered or deal with the length or sell it.

nonissue

Reaction score
wish there was a slim-tapered model.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nonissue
wish there was a slim-tapered model.

thee is, the sk.

nonissue

Reaction score
Look more like a skinny to me.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I like that SK model.

180 is a damn good price too.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
I like that SK model.

180 is a damn good price too.

it kind of surprises me karl doesn't get more attention, i've seen his stuff and it holds up very nicely up to samurai or any japanese brand...

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Well, considering the line is sold at UO, he just opened a spot at Weft, etc., I think he's getting loads of attention over other companies with similar offerings that sell for much more. But why more people on these forums don't chat up the jeans more is curious.

From the stuff posted on Denim Debate and other blogs, they clearly fade very well. It'll be great to see them in another year.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is it true RGT and Rogue Territory will be in Vancouver?

Times Profile Shop?

Psydelik

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blazingazn
is it true RGT and Rogue Territory will be in Vancouver?

Times Profile Shop?

Yep, starting in January until March, and then they will feature Oliver People's and then Cheap Monday after that.

Tigerprawn

Reaction score
No way I could get my hands on the double indigo shirt in Small at this point eh?

eczerwonka

Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
i've hot soaked it twice and its still too big... the sleeves are insanely long. Gonna hot soak one more time and then stick it in the dryer.

When you say "too big" do you mean the measurements are way off the ones on the site? Can you measure the shirt now and post where it's at now after the soaks?

Anyone with a large feel like posting measurements? I should have one coming soon but the sleeve length just seems so extreme. How did they measure them?

racknac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eczerwonka
When you say "too big" do you mean the measurements are way off the ones on the site? Can you measure the shirt now and post where it's at now after the soaks?

Anyone with a large feel like posting measurements? I should have one coming soon but the sleeve length just seems so extreme. How did they measure them?

its too long both in body and arm length. Everything i've read points to sizing TTS, but I would probably size down and then hot soak it.

eczerwonka

Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
its too long both in body and arm length. Everything i've read points to sizing TTS, but I would probably size down and then hot soak it.

I'll probably have to get it tailored down in the arms and length. I'm 5'11" 175 with longer arms and narrower shoulders so probably a medium would have been best but I bought this to wear as an overshirt for the winter and to wear much looser the rest of the year as I HATE anything close fitting.

I guess I'll find out soon enough
smile.gif

racknac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eczerwonka
I'll probably have to get it tailored down in the arms and length. I'm 5'11" 175 with longer arms and narrower shoulders so probably a medium would have been best but I bought this to wear as an overshirt for the winter and to wear much looser the rest of the year as I HATE anything close fitting.

I guess I'll find out soon enough
smile.gif

ehh... i'm about the same except i'm slightly taller and weigh 170... I have broad shoulders and long arms as well... and this was still way too long.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics