1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Roden Gray | Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by RodenGray, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RodenGray

RodenGray Senior member

[​IMG]

Hi Styleforum!

We've been part of the the vibrant community here on Styleforum since we started our shop in Vancouver back in 2007. For the Spring/Summer 2012 season we've decided to re-launch our official affiliate thread here as a way to better serve the SF community. We're going to be offering exclusive content, inside information, and special events through this thread, so we'd recommend all the folks who like what we to do stay tuned.

To start things off, we're going to be offering our first Styleforum exclusive coupon code! Next time you check-out on our site, use coupon code getgray for 10% off any order including sale items. Be sure to include your Styleforum member name in the order notes.

Check out our shop here!

EDIT: spelling

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  2. Dairy Phobic

Dairy Phobic Senior member

oooo big discount on a size 44 cp b balls, would buy if 45

3. CBrown85

CBrown85 Senior member

Was just in there today! Needed to kop green westpoints in 31- no dice :(

Favorite shop hands down though. Awesome customer service.

4. RodenGray

RodenGray Senior member

Thanks! We always love to hear when we make a good impression. As for the chinos, we get these in all the time - if you PM me your contact info I can have one of our reps get in touch with you about them.

5. endless402

endless402 Senior member

my super cheap united stock goods shirt got cancelled lol

6. RodenGray

RodenGray Senior member

If you placed an order for a USDG shirt for $20, then we're sorry we had to cancel it. It looks like a glitch with our cart system spontaneously displayed that one size/colour combination as ~87% off retail. You should have gotten an email explaining this, but if not, please accept my apologies.

7. Vonael

Vonael Member

Just ordered a Cote et Ciel Macbook case from the site, can't wait. Really nice online store.

8. RodenGray

RodenGray Senior member

Thanks for the order! I think it's already shipped out, so watch for the tracking number, it should get to you soon.

9. Spatlese

Spatlese Senior member

It's been a long while since I bought from RG online (particularly given I'm now in the same area code) but out of laziness I did so on Monday night.

Ordered some nonnative sneakers that had been on my mind for a while. I'm well covered in this department with CP's and MMM's but with the sale price and additional code, it was hard to resist. Anyways, they arrived today, so thanks for the prompt transaction.

10. RodenGray

RodenGray Senior member

Thanks for the order, you snagged a good deal. I'm a big fan of the nonnative footwear, GORE-TEX is definitely good for the Vancouver weather. Glad to hear the arrived quickly, I hope they fit!

11. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Awesome...always on the lookout for W&H and stock here in the States is pretty crummy. Hope when the Rangers beat the Nucks in June (again) it won't be held against me...:smarmy:

12. RodenGray

RodenGray Senior member

I'm just gonna ignore that last bit... ;)

Glad you found us, we generally have one of the better selections of Wings + Horns in North America (or perhaps the world?) so if you're looking for something in particular and don't see it elsewhere, just give us a call and we might be able to track it down for ya.

13. RodenGray

RodenGray Senior member

[​IMG]

I'm telling you guys first:
    We're doing a special ~36 hour sale for the biannual Gastown Shop Hop. Starting at 5:00 tonight and going until midnight tomorrow (PST) we're offering 20% off everything in the shop (excluding nonnative which is just going on the floor right now and will be online next week). Use coupon code shophop online or just stop by the store tonight or tomorrow to get the discount.

I'd start looking now...

Note: The Styleforum members discount will be temporarily suspended while this sale is on.

14. demizzle

demizzle Well-Known Member

I've been wanting to drop by for awhile now......... this sale will definitely bring me in tomorrow!

15. AdamSly

AdamSly Senior member

Nice one, just ordered the W&H Moto pants and some t's with that discount

16. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Just grabbed the W&H Heather Grey Large Loop hoodie...too bad Charcoal wasn't available in my size...thx.

17. thecentennial

thecentennial Senior member

Great store, couldn't resist and snagged some indy 405's and a nice looking jacket on sale.

I need to change my shipping address though, sent you an email re this...keep an eye out for it.

18. thirdman

thirdman Senior member

Do you have any of the W+H mountain parkas in yet?

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  19. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Picked up some CP bball hi-tops. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.