Rocky's Custom in Los Angeles - Has anyone gotten a suit made there?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dbsccp, Feb 27, 2008.

1. dbsccp

dbsccp New Member

Hi, everyone! I'm looking to get my first bespoke suit(s). Rocky's in Los Angeles (Sherman Oaks) is nearby and seems reasonably priced. Has anyone gotten a suit made there? Any reviews, advice, suggestions? Thanks!!

2. dirk diggler

dirk diggler Senior member

no experience with Rocky's (see them all the time @ certain bar association events pitching their wares) but 2 doors down from Rocky's is Michael's Custom Clothes. I have gotten about 18 MTM suits made there and would highly recommend them

3. wgiceman

wgiceman Senior member

I would not say that Rocky's is a truly bespoke suit; it is more MTM, in my opinion. Never-the-less, I have gotten several suits from Rocky's and have been very pleased with them. The fit has been excellent and the little features that make a difference are all added. They will do whatever it is that you want done. I have gotten nothing but compliments on every item I have had them produce. Also, the time it takes to produce the suits is only about 4-5 weeks. Ironically, I just ordered a couple of sport coats, slacks and shirts on yesterday.

4. joshb

joshb Active Member

Ironically, I just ordered a couple of sport coats, slacks and shirts on yesterday.

Do you mind sharing what the pricing was on those pieces? Also, do they do CMT? House Style? They're fairly close to me, so the info is much appreciated.

5. rocky chugani

rocky chugani New Member

Dear Sir,
    Just my chance I found this thread about me and my company. To just set the record right - all the suits and shirts we make are fully custom and hand done. They are all bespoke to the extent that they are made for an individual by a group of individuals. The reason of course is to keep our selling price comparable to readymade suits and affordable. Please feel free to call me with any questions you or the forum members may have.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
  6. Orsini

Orsini Senior member

...Michael's Custom Clothes...
    Could you post contact information for this?

7. wygk

wygk New Member

Could you post contact information for this {Michael's Custom Clothes}?

Yes: Michael's Custom Suits and Clothing, 13757 Ventura Boulevard, Sherman Oaks, California, 91423.

Telephone: 818-981-5738

8. drew4392

drew4392 Active Member

Thanks for this. Down the street from me and 2-piece suits start at $595. Going in next week.