• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stitches I dont know about the socks, not my taste. But I love the shoes and pants!

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:rotflmao:
My backyard, no joke, just in the back of my house.

My yard is right here in this side, I do have a plastic PVC fence - not solid

I will try to catch him to order a pair of local alligator shoes

What part of the world do you live in? I thought you lived someplace sorta cold since you wear so many 'Northern' sorts of shoes.

May presume you've taught your children how to outrun a gator (make lots of 90 degree turns - they can't do that quickly).

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stitches I dont know about the socks, not my taste. But I love the shoes and pants!

:fistbump: no worries, they are my crazy socks. :)

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMAG0417.jpg

Barker Black
Lorenzo Uomo
MTM Hickey Freeman

I tried to darken the toes but the leather won't take any color very well

Enjoy gents!

rikod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know, if I was just a hair off with my aim, I may ruin the chance at whole cuts.

:crackup:

What part of the world do you live in? I thought you lived someplace sorta cold since you wear so many 'Northern' sorts of shoes.
May presume you've taught your children how to outrun a gator (make lots of 90 degree turns - they can't do that quickly).

Where else in the world you get to have alligators in your backyard? - Florida, USA. and there's quite a few of them, we received a letter from the community association urging not to feed the alligators. Last year my neighbour had a dead one right in his backyard, he called the city or something and they told him he had to call the wildlife foundation or something like that, then he called the wildlife foundation and they told him that since the thing was dead, it was not their business, they only deal with things alive.

Funny I don't wear flip flops, boat shoes, funny color summer loafers etc. (any of those things like a spring/summer BB catalog), except for the beach. I also don't wear boots, not even in the winter.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:crackup:
Where else in the world you get to have alligators in your backyard? - Florida, USA. and there's quite a few of them, we received a letter from the community association urging not to feed the alligators. Last year my neighbour had a dead one right in his backyard, he called the city or something and they told him he had to call the wildlife foundation or something like that, then he called the wildlife foundation and they told him that since the thing was dead, it was not their business, they only deal with things alive.
Funny I don't wear flip flops, boat shoes, funny color summer loafers etc. (any of those things like a spring/summer BB catalog), except for the beach. I also don't wear boots, not even in the winter.

We had gators all over the place at my beach house in SC. We used to feed them ice cream off the deck. (Admitedly a terrible idea). We once had visitors who brought their dachshound with them. Found the stupid dog about two feet in front of a 6 footer barking his head off one morning. Fortunately he turned and came back when called. Gator was too fat and lazy to follow him. Gator almost had some German sausage for breakfast.

I would think loafers would be your shoes of choice - but whaddoIknow? I'm with you on the boots - love them but have little real reason to wear them here in the ATL.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads