• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x-post WAYWRN - Magnanni for Saks Fifth Avenue boots, J & M socks, Phineas Cole suit trews . . .

IMG_4505.JPG

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x-post WAYWRN - Septieme Largeur shoes, Punto socks, Paul Stuart suit trews . . .

IMG_4522.JPG

shrink1061

Reaction score
Carmina. Viccel. Spier & Mackay.

is it just me or are the Viccel just never as elegant through the ankle. I have this exact pair, and like yours Here I find they bunch around the ankle too much. Something my Mazarin and Bresciani’s are much less guilty of.

viccel put me in mind of Loakes or Allen Edmonds. The recipe is right, but the fitting qualities are primitive and lacking subtlety. The bresciani are like gazianos, delicate, fitted and luxurious :)

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is it just me or are the Viccel just never as elegant through the ankle. I have this exact pair, and like yours Here I find they bunch around the ankle too much. Something my Mazarin and Bresciani’s are much less guilty of.

viccel put me in mind of Loakes or Allen Edmonds. The recipe is right, but the fitting qualities are primitive and lacking subtlety. The bresciani are like gazianos, delicate, fitted and luxurious :)
Yeap, after some time wearing them, most of my Viccel do that but Mazarin or Bresciani, don't. But still good socks if you ask me.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's