• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TheForeigner

Reaction score
Dear all, I’m looking for advice. I picked these up yesterday, figured they’d be nice for lazy summer days. I don’t have any belts nowhere near their colour or fabric. With shoes like these, how bad is it to wear a totally mismatching leather belt? What would you do?
F1A31834-9155-4EC6-9E46-7DD7134CC470.png

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm old too but I won't admit it to myself is all :)
Fizik make great shoes eh!
That they do, I’ve beat the hell out of mine but they show no signs of failure.

erakettu

Reaction score
Dear all, I’m looking for advice. I picked these up yesterday, figured they’d be nice for lazy summer days. I don’t have any belts nowhere near their colour or fabric. With shoes like these, how bad is it to wear a totally mismatching leather belt? What would you do? View attachment 1006964
Matching belt and shoes is a good rule of thumb, which can be broken too. For example you can match it with accessories, such and watch straps. This is also a nice way to go into the wilder side of colours without one thing standing out too much.

Having a belt (or a strap) singling out from an outfit might look bad, or it atleast takes some balls to execute.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.