1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rock a pink suit? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by guyver00, May 13, 2011.

1. evolsty

evolsty Active Member

If you compare that to the previous photo (look at the placement of his left lapel versus the pattern on the fabric of the opposite side) it can be said with certainty that he has simply buttoned it up to the "third breast" buttons for a tighter fit.
    Oh. Yep. You're right. Either way the top button is still mysteriously missing.

2. IsteRed

IsteRed Senior member

Looked on a few photos of Don Cherry on internets,what kind of collar is that???

3. Griffyndor

Griffyndor Senior member

I have a pink Kiton jacket that is 50/50 linen and cashmere. I absolutely love it. That being said, strangers make fun of me every time that I wear it.

A

4. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

Looked on a few photos of Don Cherry on internets,what kind of collar is that???

No idea, reminds me of the hideous ones from Goodfellas

5. emptym

emptym Senior member Moderator

I appreciate that, seriously. So much so, I have added you beneath Foo in my sig. Because you are underneath him does not mean I value his post more, but just because Im sure you are taller and can see further.
    You picked the wrong qt. This was the one to sig:
    Lawl.

Seriously though, IMO you have the best style on the forum, and amazingly, you are likable and not too serious about this shit. Not all of the good dressers in MC manage that.

6. Edgar Allan Pwn

Edgar Allan Pwn Senior member

Canada's highest paid public employee right there. I hope to hell he buys his own suits out of that salary. I believe he wore that same suit when he swore in Toronto's new mayor, Rob Ford, conferring dignity on the office and the conservatism both men profess to support. Ugh, how embarrassed am I to be Canadian right now?
    In fairness, if I was asked to swear in Rob Ford, there's a pretty good chance I would have worn my rankest, rattiest t-shirt, at least one of my testicles would have been visible, and I would have punched him right in his fat fucking face.

7. pvrhye

pvrhye Senior member

I've seen a few triple breasted suits on the street now, and I think I now know where this monstrosity came from. Somebody started buttoning the inside button as though it were the one to button in the middle and voila!

8. David Reeves

David Reeves Senior member Affiliate Vendor

He just buttoned it wrong in the first picture. Too many gin and toniks at Brighton beach?

9. RSS

RSS Senior member

I wonder, when Don Cherry visits his tailor, does he just say "please fuck everything up"? Like, does he just go in and request that absolutely every last detail of everything he buys be as wrong as humanly possible? I mean what in the name of all that is fuck!?
    Do you speak English?

10. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

You picked the wrong qt. This was the one to sig:
    The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
    Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 7 line(s).

[​IMG]

11. Edgar Allan Pwn

Do you speak English?

Yes. Although I'm not particularly familiar with your dialect. You're speaking Prick, no?

12. RSS

RSS Senior member

Yes. Although I'm not particularly familiar with your dialect. You're speaking Prick, no?
    Poor schooling I take it?

13. Edgar Allan Pwn

Poor schooling I take it?

Clearly. You parsed that sentence all wrong. I believe you meant "Poor schooling: I take it."

14. RSS

RSS Senior member

Clearly. You parsed that sentence all wrong. I believe you meant "Poor schooling: I take it."
    A sentence without slang or an expletive? Bravo, young man!

There are times I can bring out the best in the worst.

15. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

You need some shoes?
    [​IMG]

16. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Do you speak English?

You tease...[​IMG]

17. Edgar Allan Pwn

A sentence without slang or an expletive? Bravo, young man!

There are times I can bring out the best in the worst.

You've got it backwards. Don Cherry brings out the worst in the best. [​IMG]

Take a good look at that suit again, and I mean really take it in. Now, I want you to immediately write down your thoughts. Done? Good. If what you wrote is anything more than incomprehensible gibberish or a swear-word-salad, I salute you.

18. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

[​IMG] ^ If anyone knows WTF that is from, do educate me. I just noticed everyone in the room is the same guy.

19. Jay Gatsby

Jay Gatsby Senior member

20. David Reeves

David Reeves Senior member Affiliate Vendor

You need some shoes?
    [​IMG]

Those are uncalled for.