• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Robot that irons your shirts

banksmiranda

Reaction score
I'm going to pass on having a robot iron my shirts - ironing can be a small workout.

HRHAndrew

Reaction score
That is why I have a wife, dear god I hope she doesn't read this.

banksmiranda

Reaction score
I forget to mention that my mother is (much) better at ironing dress shirts than I am, though I am able to iron most other things as well as she is. My father is good at ironing dress shirts since he had to iron his shirts during his bachelor days, though until just a few years back he used quite a bit of starch in ironing his shirts. Like you though, HRHAndrew, my mother takes care of his ironing. I do all my ironing except for dress shirts. What would we do without our mothers/wives??

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am not sure why the hoopla for this machine.  Shirt launderers have been using them for eons.

Also cant imagine why it would make any sense looking at the cost...Ready?  1700 Bucks.  About 1200 visits to the launderer, or three years worth of pressed shirts...

I guess it gives new meaning to "Got taken to the cleaners"

BanksMiranda...Your Gollum GIF is now killing me as I enabled animations on my browser... Three posts in rapid succession make the screen blink like Las Vegas...

JJF

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%