1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Robert Geller Linen Pocket Tee 48 / Medium (oversized)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by OccultaVexillum, May 17, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Price includes shipping in the US, I'll ship anywhere else for split shipping costs (you pay half, I pay half) and will mark as gift.

Brand new never worn.

No tags.

I bought this from another user who said it was XL, it's actually a size 48, but it does fit large. Awesome shirt, I'm just looking for an actual 52 or 50.

It fits oversized but I still think it would work for a true 48/medium but it's probably ideal for a 50/large (and would fit slightly oversized).

The linen is awesome, it's like a heavy knit but still lightweight with a gauze type of structure.
    Very dope, relaxed fit T that is perfect for summer.
    It's also not sheer like the photos may suggest, it's a pretty solid black when worn. Maybe a lighter colour would be a little sheer but not the black.

Shoulders - 18"
    Chest - 21" laid flat and relaxed, but it has a lot of give due to the knit and can easily go to 23" if you pull a little bit.
    Length - Didn't measure but I am m 6'2" and it's long on me.

I will also trade for a 50 or 52 of the same shirt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.