1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Robert Geller // Leather Rider Jacket // size 52

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by CityHunter, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CityHunter

CityHunter Senior member

So I've been trying this no carb thing for a while - and it works! So there's that. Down side to slimming my figure is that I should have gotten a size smaller in this jacket. Amazing jacket - I could make this size work...it is almost perfect but not quite there. So I'll be willing to trade for a 50 if anyone has one, or (picked up a 50) sell this for the insane price of $450 PRICE DROP to $440 OBO shipped in the States (international a bit higher). Retailed for $1,500.

Stolen images and description from Ssense:
    Long sleeve padded pebbled leather jacket in black. Spread collar. Loop detail at shoulders. Exposed zip closure at front. Zip pocket at chest. Welt pockets at waist. Ribbed cuffs. Lined. Tonal stitching. 100% leather. Dry clean. Made in Korea (South).

Once I get back to my place, I'll throw up an image from the jacket in my possession so you know I own it. EDIT: See below/follow up post for the jacket available in my possession.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  2. CityHunter

CityHunter Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.