• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Robert Geller jean pants.... CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

culturalmulatto

Reaction score
I tried my best to describe each item in detail. If there are measurements or other information you need do not hesitate to ask- I'm happy to answer.

Shipping: All prices include shipping within the continental US. For Canada, add $10. For Europe, add $30. For Asia/Australia, add $40. All domestic and international shipments come with tracking confirmation. All international shipments will be marked as a gift with a low declared value. If you buy multiple items, add only $1 to your shipping total for each additional item.

***CHECK OUT MY OTHER CHEAP LISTINGS***
***MAKE ME AN OFFER ON MULTIPLE ITEMS***

Rober Geller jean-cut pants (sz. 48/32)..................$60
Jean pants in a beautiful deep burgundy cotton twill material. Bought these from Odin in 2008 and have only worn them twice since. Great condition. Custom hardware used throughout.

Waist: 16.5" (across)
Front Rise: 10"
Inseam: 31.5"
Leg Opening: 7" (across)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco