1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Robert Geller brown leather moto, lamb, 38

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by who8mahrice, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Senior member

I picked up this Geller piece that I thought might fit me but it's too big. It's in fairly used condition, 6/10 or so. Biggest areas of wear are the corners of the pockets, the label tag coming off, and lastly an streak of lighter discoloration on the left arm near the zipper. The seller I bought from didn't mention it and only included a really poor shot of it so I included one myself.

That said, if you feel like my price is too high, feel free to shoot me a (non low ball) offer. Otherwise, price includes priority shipping with tracking (sent in medium flat rate box most likely) and paypal fees. If you wanted to do a cheaper price like with paypal gift, we can work something out. Would also be interested in other Geller pieces to fit a 36 top or 29 waist.

19.5" pit to pit
    16" shoulders
    26" long

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015

2. JChance

JChance Senior member

Have you tried wearing it in the rain (to be a bit damp) then keep it on until dry? It would likely shrink a bit and conform to your body.

Last edited: May 19, 2015

3. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Senior member

I haven't. I'd perhaps be tempted to try, but to be honest, I could use the money right now to pay for some other things. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll keep it in mind.

Last edited: May 21, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.