1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Robert Geller - Bomber - Black - 50

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Dbear, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbear

Dbear Distinguished Member

Robert Geller - Bomber - Black - 50

So, I got this from Roden Gray and I believe it's from 2012. This was my first Geller piece and I wore it off and on for a while. I just got two new Geller bombers in so I don't really seeing myself wearing this that often down the road.

It's in great condition (take a look at the pictures) and has no defects (rips, stains, etc). It was always worn over a button down shirt and I just dry cleaned it (first and only time) for this sale.

I believe it was simply named "Cotton Linen Bomber" by Roden Gray and I don't know the specific name. It's a 50 and it fits a 48/50. I'm a 48. It's not cropped like a lot of his other bombers.

Shipping is $5 to the US. Anywhere else, please inquire about shipping.

Paypal only.

Hm, I noticed the pictures are kind of washed out. There was a good amount of sunlight, the actual color is closer to the stock picture. But the lighted picture does show all the details.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.